What Putin told the UN: the US and allies are to blame in Mideast

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
We. Are. Not. Supporting. ISIS.

What don't you understand?

Theres secular opposition outside of islamist groups.

You're ignorant or purposely full of shyt.

How the hell did Isis all of a sudden come off the lot with all these Americans humvees, all these american weapons and all these damn Toyotas then? What they got Grand Theft Auto 5 cheat codes? These nikkas got a strategy guide at game stop? Please explain that shyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're ignorant or purposely full of shyt.

How the hell did Isis all of a sudden come off the lot with all these Americans humvees, all these american weapons and all these damn Toyotas then? What they got Grand Theft Auto 5 cheat codes? These nikkas got a strategy guide at game stop? Please explain that shyt
Fam, because groups like the FSA kept getting their asses kicked by Al Nusra, ISIS/L and others.

Theres more than two sides in this battle. Get your head out of your ass.

The USA supported rebels. The USA did not support ISIS.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fam, because groups like the FSA kept getting their asses kicked by Al Nusra, ISIS/L and others.

Theres more than two sides in this battle. Get your head out of your ass.

The USA supported rebels. The USA did not support ISIS.

CointelPro ass nikka ok. Just another "coincidence" huh? As if America didn't fund the mujahedeen? As if the CIA didn't DIRECTLY finance, train and arm Al Qaeda and the Taliban? As if Osama Bin Laden wasn't a CIA chess piece? Just like how Reagan didn't send weapons to BOTH Iran and Iraq?

Which "rebels" did america, Israel, Qatar etc finance then? And why haven't Isis never targeted Israel?

All just a bunch of coincidences lol

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I have officially heard it all. U must be watching RT videos :mjlol:

Nah breh, its studying history.

I watch a lot of different media. RT is one of them.

But watching that and reading their print media, it seems the whole country is on the same page with sanctions. They have welcomed it.

another thing is the arrogance of western mainstream media, they reached a point of utter contempt for you they don't bother to work hard anymore on the story. If it contains factual errors that you can look up on Google instantly, no problem, just keep spinning away. If the story contains zero facts and just speculation/propaganda its basically: no problem...trust us we know best...we are special and you are a sub human moron don't question us.

RT starts by telling you that they are biased towards Russia, and they will be pushing the Russian view and they will use as much facts as possible to sell their story. But its good to watch it because you get the perspective of the Kremlin and the decision makers running the country.

That's why I also listen to BBC to know the British Establishment viewpoint

Read Al-Arabiyah to see the view of the House of Saud.

Watch Al Jazeera to see what the Qatari viewpoints are and those of the Global South in general

Watch CCTV for the Chinese view of things (the Chinese don't talk much, pay attention to their actions)

You have to look at what the establishments around the world are thinking to know whats going on. You can't stay stuck on CNN/FOX/MSNBC.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
CointelPro ass nikka ok. Just another "coincidence" huh? As if America didn't fund the mujahedeen? As if the CIA didn't DIRECTLY finance, train and arm Al Qaeda and the Taliban? As if Osama Bin Laden wasn't a CIA chess piece? Just like how Reagan didn't send weapons to BOTH Iran and Iraq?

Which "rebels" did america, Israel, Qatar etc finance then? And why haven't Isis never targeted Israel?

All just a bunch of coincidences lol
You're WRONG AGAIN

The CIA funded the Mujahideen....NOT the Taliban. The Taliban was created in the late 80s/early 90s out of the power vacuum in the post-Russia Afghanistan.

The Mujah were not the Tablian. I know all brown/pashtun/middle eastern people look alike to you, but get your head out of your ass.

OBL was not a threat at the time until he started using his funding (came from a rich family) to fund terror around the world.

ISIS hasn't targeted Israel BECAUSE of Saudi Arabia funding them.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You're WRONG AGAIN

The CIA funded the Mujahideen....NOT the Taliban. The Taliban was created in the late 80s/early 90s out of the power vacuum in the post-Russia Afghanistan.

The Mujah were not the Tablian. I know all brown/pashtun/middle eastern people look alike to you, but get your head out of your ass.

OBL was not a threat at the time until he started using his funding (came from a rich family) to fund terror around the world.

ISIS hasn't targeted Israel BECAUSE of Saudi Arabia funding them.

Just because you type in large letters doesn't make you right kid. Follow the money look for yourself you think its all just a bunch of coincidences that Isis came back into Iraq to get supplies Americans "left" from 3 years ago? And I need to pull my head out my ass? LOL ok.

Tip toeing clown I'll ask again, which "rebels" did America and our allies fund in Syria to go against Assad?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just because you type in large letters doesn't make you right kid. Follow the money look for yourself you think its all just a bunch of coincidences that Isis came back into Iraq to get supplies Americans "left" from 3 years ago? And I need to pull my head out my ass? LOL ok.

Tip toeing clown I'll ask again, which "rebels" did America and our allies fund in Syria to go against Assad?
FAM. WHAT THE fukk!?!

If I give you a gun, and you die, the enemy takes your shyt.

ENTIRE REGIMENTS OF IRAQI MILITARIES WERE BEING DECIMATED!

These dudes straight abandoned posts and ran when ISIS came to town!

Iraq crisis: Generals in army 'handed over' entire city to al-Qaeda inspired ISIS forces

They're cowards!

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@EastCoastNaga Listen. Assad was given a chance to go and he didn't.

ISIS developed when he didn't strike back hard enough against the islamists AND the legitimate opposition.

You know there IS secular opposition to Assad, right? This isn't just a two front battle.

Theres dozens of competing factions in Syria with different aims

The USA NEVER supported ISIS. HOWEVER...when the people the US supports keeps getting their asses kicked, of course they get the toys they found

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
@EastCoastNaga Listen. Assad was given a chance to go and he didn't.

ISIS developed when he didn't strike back hard enough against the islamists AND the legitimate opposition.

You know there IS secular opposition to Assad, right? This isn't just a two front battle.

Theres dozens of competing factions in Syria with different aims

The USA NEVER supported ISIS. HOWEVER...when the people the US supports keeps getting their asses kicked, of course they get the toys they found

Looks like US needs to stop fukkin around in other countries business for oil pipelines to reach Europe. America is either EXTREMELY incompetent or willingly helping terrorists. And if you look at the las 30 years america has no issue funding, arming and training terrorists so ima go with common sense and pick the latter.
:yeshrug:
You can blindly believe Jew media all you want ima stick with the facts