What the hell is the #NaeNae dance?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Dont see the problem :manny: When it comes to dance, music and fashion we set trends :manny: Let them kids dance and be innovative man at least they aren't shoot up strips and killing kids like them GBE niccas thats who we should be ashamed of...
:snoop: Killing people or looking like a fukking retard aren't the only two options for the youth breh.. this shyt is embarrassing:rudy: no wonder the college drop out rate is so high. These kids are dancing around like crabs having a bad trip on acid instead of hitting the books.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:snoop: Killing people or looking like a fukking retard aren't the only two options for the youth breh.. this shyt is embarrassing:rudy: no wonder the college drop out rate is so high. These kids are dancing around like crabs having a bad trip on acid instead of hitting the books.
Its a fukking dance :what: And I never said those were the only two options, but since this was in the entertainment realm (dance, music ect) I brought up GBE... It might be embarrassing to you but I feel nothing when I see that shyt...So we will just agree to disagree on that one homie...