What the hell is the #NaeNae dance?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont see the problem :manny: When it comes to dance, music and fashion we set trends :manny: Let them kids dance and be innovative man at least they aren't shoot up strips and killing kids like them GBE niccas thats who we should be ashamed of...
why it gotta be so extreme though? i mean cant we just call this shyt wack without the alternative being Drill shyt? i mean, i like that some of these kids just wanna have fun dancing and shyt, i didn't mind the krump shyt or the spongebob and some of them other dances the kids was doing, but this one right here looks straight foolish.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Its a fukking dance :what: And I never said those were the only two options, but since this was in the entertainment realm (dance, music ect) I brought up GBE... It might be embarrassing to you but I feel nothing when I see that shyt...So we will just agree to disagree on that one homie...
:russ: Relax faggit.. no one is stopping these punkass kids from popping they ass in a soultrain line full of only dudes. I'm just saying it's embarrassing.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
why it gotta be so extreme though? i mean cant we just call this shyt wack without the alternative being Drill shyt? i mean, i like that some of these kids just wanna have fun dancing and shyt, i didn't mind the krump shyt or the spongebob and some of them other dances the kids was doing, but this one right here looks straight foolish.
I agree, it may look wack to certain ppl... but to come in here and blame dances like this on college drop out rates? :what: Thats mainly who my msg was for because I know it was coming.... Watch someone will come in here and blame problems in the black community on these dances :pachaha:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
And we just having fun clowning on how ridicules they look. Why you hating?:usure:
Im sure yall would clown Krump dancing if that came out today. nikkas aint allowed to dance without being criticized, there will always be weird dances that go out of style but dancing has always been part of black culture and it will continue to evolve.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Im sure yall would clown Krump dancing if that came out today. nikkas aint allowed to dance without being criticized, there will always be weird dances that go out of style but dancing has always been part of black culture and it will continue to evolve.
Breh krumping has never been weak.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Exactly, im just saying yall opinion on this is no different than white folks who say slick shyt like black people look like monkeys when they krump.
This has nothing to do with race. This isn't a deep subject breh. These kidds look foolish to me and that's that. Cacs opinion on anything black means nothing to me