What to do about loud neighbors

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
So I’ve been in my apartment for almost 2 years. First year was fine but sometime last year this group of people moved into the unit next to mine. They’re clearly drug addicts and they’re constantly screaming, fighting, and slamming things late at night. If they’re not fighting they’re blasting music from midnight to almost 3 am. Have any of you ever had a situation like this? What should I do?

The landlord just says call the cops every time I tell her about the situation. All that does is make them shut up for a day or two then it’s back to the same shyt. I’m really frustrated. I have a bunch of stuff going on right now and I can’t even rest in the place I pay for :snoop::aicmon: Any advice is welcome

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Probably best to move

1. If you landord wont do anything
2/. Police involvement doesnt lead to the long term noise issue settling
3. They wont listen to you

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
So I’ve been in my apartment for almost 2 years. First year was fine but sometime last year this group of people moved into the unit next to mine. They’re clearly drug addicts and they’re constantly screaming, fighting, and slamming things late at night. If they’re not fighting they’re blasting music from midnight to almost 3 am. Have any of you ever had a situation like this? What should I do?

The landlord just says call the cops every time I tell her about the situation. All that does is make them shut up for a day or two then it’s back to the same shyt. I’m really frustrated. I have a bunch of stuff going on right now and I can’t even rest in the place I pay for :snoop::aicmon: Any advice is welcome
Get into a fist fight with them :mjgrin:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call the police EVERY SINGLE TIME. Get with other neighbors and simultaneously complain several times to the leasing office. All else fails. If your a alpha male you can tell them what it is and what it's gonna be. They'll listen.

Why

Superstar
Daps
Knock on neighbors door

Square up and shoot the 30
If there are disagreements with what u want them to compromise for u.
Sometimes it’s the only way