What to look for or avoid ina protein powder?

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
What it look like brehs :salute:

Been back in the gym, I got down the hard part which was quitting after the first two weeks. I got my routine down now. So I'm ready to kick it in the next gear and cop that protein for my weigh lifting days

So what do I want to look for? What do I want to avoid? I don't want to cop some shyt that's loaded with extras like them "protein bars" at the gas station with 50g of sugar. Last time I was in the game I remember people telling me there was Whey protein and nother category. If you wanna recommend specific brands that's fine but I'm also gona be on the prowl for a discount wherever I can find it so they might not have that

Thank u

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I buy all my shyt through bodybuilding.com . I switch it up with syntha- 6(cheaper and more additives) and dymatize 100(expensive but less filler). Haven't tried anything other than those two.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Read the back label. If you see maltodextrin as one of the first five ingredients don't mess with it. If you see betaine, creatine, glutamine, leucine, isoleucine, and valine on the ingredient label dont fukk with it because the company is spiking the protein and lying about the actual protein amount per serving.