What Tough Love LOOKS Like: Uncle Kicks Nephews Ass for Robbing Neighbors- Then Breaks Bread

Did the Uncle go too far or too hard on Nephew?

• Yes

• No

• Salute This Man!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps

This the type of discipline majority of these new nikkas aint getting, but sorely needs...:wow:

Not just the discipline, but the love- "Your uncle got you! But stay out these folks shyt":mjcry:

Some ppl online saying he went too far- but if he breaking into houses he could easily get killed on prison- so fair play :yeshrug:

What yall think:patrice:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:Two-stars cause this fukkup and the first couple comments got me rolling:mjpalm:

I mean if you wanted us to see Doc Rivers gifs, thats all you had to say broham:jazzyonit:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
neg-train-o.gif

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
These was a normal occurrence in the 80s and 90s. Nothing wrong with it. Didn't need to be on the internet tho. People do too much for show nowadays.

You try that in Louisiana nowadays you getting shot, point blank period. Youngsters ain't taking no losses with hands around here.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I feel like these parents and guardians who violently discipline their child on camera/video is looking for attention and props. If you really loved your child you wouldn't be exposing them for your own intentions.