What Turned You Into A Gamer?

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duckhunt/Mario combo for NES got me into games at 4 yrs old. (Parents worked weird hours and slept a lot)
Street Fighter II got me into fighting games.
Halo got me into FPS.
FFVII got me into RPGs.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Arcades. Spent most of my teenage years in them hanging out, chilling with friends, etc. The better you were, the bigger the crowd gathering around you when you played, the longer you could play on one quarter, the more money you could make playing against other people, etc.

Video games had a more 'social' aspect to them back then. With the advent of the Internet and MMORPG's, it just seemed natural.

Spent 5 years playing World of Warcraft just to give you a hint. Was one of the most feared Warlocks on Stormscale just because it was fun.​

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MV5BYTViMTA1MzEtODgyZi00YmM2LTgzMjAtYTgxN2JiYjZlNzc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_UY317_CR76,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
We had an atari and a computer, but really got into it when i was 4/5 and my sister got an nes for christmas. I remember going through mario 2 in my sisters room while she BLASTED New Kids on the Block at an alarming level.

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Crash Bandicoot 2. I'll never forget me as a lil ol boyo having the time of my life on that level where you ride the lil polar bear thru the snow.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Back when my friend showed me The OG Wolfenstein on his Dad’s expensive computer (his dad was a very successful MD). I’ve been a gamer since then and I’ve been a PC head since then too. :win:

For consoles it was NES and Mario (my Dad had an NES when it first came out and he let us watch and play together).

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Arcades.Back then to play the best games, you had to go to an Arcade. Then I saved up and bought a Sega Master System 2 in 1991/2. Used to play SNES/Mega Drive and Amiga at my friends house. Games were cheap because of Mega Drive/SNES era. My mum bought a Atari ST 93 for the family. I think that's the last computer game my parents bought me.