Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Yo that lowkey got me a little heated...

I honestly tried to watch this shyt, breh. The jokes and the writing caters too much to text speaking millienials and not in a good way. I know some folk would go Sit yo:flabbynsick: over 30 ass down 'tho', in regards to me not liking this shyt...but it's bad, breh. REALLY bad. There are little gems in between that might make you laugh but to sit through an entire episode, you're gonna feel yourself wanting to switch over to something else real quick if you aren't just plastered to your chair in disgust.:scust:

Plus whomever thought it was right to make kindergarten characters twerk needs to be put on the sex offender's list. For real, for real.:sitdown:

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I honestly tried to watch this shyt, breh. The jokes and the writing caters too much to text speaking millienials and not in a good way. I know some folk would go Sit yo:flabbynsick: over 30 ass down 'tho', in regards to me not liking this shyt...but it's bad, breh. REALLY bad. There are little gems in between that might make you laugh but to sit through an entire episode, you're gonna feel yourself wanting to switch over to something else real quick if you aren't just plastered to your chair in disgust.:scust:

Plus whomever thought it was right to make kindergarten characters twerk needs to be put on the sex offender's list. For real, for real.:sitdown:

breh:upsetfavre: they just killing classics casually. "I can't even" got me heated.:aicmon: I hate that kinda speech anyway and always credited old cartoons with great writers but seems any old cac with a pen going on tumblr / YouTube for theses storyboards:francis: Sad times.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The original wasn't that good. It only makes sense that a reboot would be equally bad.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
It's got nothing on the Og version, but it's 100% better than this trash

It's :scust: to cause they've adapted to modern things& its like they're older but still tiny sized. Lol. They did however have a decent crossover with Teen Titans Go, but they had the same plot as the powerpuff girls movie
Mojo jojo recuited monekeys for a super monkey army with beast boy & cyborg's help.

In movie, Mojo jojo recuited one of every type of money in he world for his army to take over. Saw that shyt like :aicmon:this is lazy & rehashed from the cot damn movie!!!

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Word is the producers never asked the original voice actors to come back. They just went ahead and recasted without telling them. Tara Strong called it a stab in the heart on Twitter.

And that's fukked up cause it's not like all three voice actors are hard to find. Bubbles & Buttercup's voice actors work in Teen Titans Go. Well, Tara plays various characters but still :pacspit:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
breh:upsetfavre: they just killing classics casually. "I can't even" got me heated.:aicmon: I hate that kinda speech anyway and always credited old cartoons with great writers but seems any old cac with a pen going on tumblr / YouTube for theses storyboards:francis: Sad times.

I highly doubt anyone in the office involved with the storylines and content for this shyt past 35 but if you look at all the writers that wrote for the original series that went on to form their own shows, garnering varying levels of success and acclaim, you can't help but think that this shyt seems like it was written by a try hard Internet Media Comedy group where everyone just pitched in 20 seconds gags to be stitched up into one poorly cohesive episode.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
ya'll nikkas watched power puff girls? :dwillhuh:

:mjlol:
tumblr_lzo3vvLG1k1qcvaxho1_500.gif

Yes-sir! I watch Teen Titans Go, We Bear Bears
, & Gumball. I'd rather sit with my niece & watch that for hours rather than watching Disney channel. And I've always been a powerpuff girls fan, that's how I quickly picked up on that lazy TTG/PPG crossover.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
tumblr_lzo3vvLG1k1qcvaxho1_500.gif

Yes-sir! I watch Teen Titans Go, We Bear Bears
, & Gumball. I'd rather sit with my niece & watch that for hours rather than watching Disney channel. And I've always been a powerpuff girls fan, that's how I quickly picked up on that lazy TTG/PPG crossover.

arent u a female tho? thats acceptable..

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Bad enough I didn't particularly fukk with the original like that.
The new one straight up ran me the fukk off with it's content.

:snoop:Its baffling to me how that shyt storm of Miley twerking at the MTV Awards years ago got white people treating it like it should be on everything :scust:now they got twerking on kids shows.

And another thing :dwillhuh:maybe I'm old but what the fukk is the significance of a "panda" in today's society? From that Desiigner "Panda" song being everywhere to seeing this panda... what's the meaning?