• Girlfriends

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • My Wife and Kids

Votes: 12 8.6%

• Total voters

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The only redeeming quality of The Hughleys was Elise Neal. There’s a reason DL Hughley was the 4th funniest Kings Of Comedy

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
That shyt is ass when you rewatch it now.

Smart Guy is super underrated. Moe and Marcus should've had a spin off
I love the third season...they kinda de emphasized the TJ gimmick and focused more on Marcus and Mo fukkery.

Best part for me was my older bro was in high school at the time and him and his homeboy were literally Marcus and Mo. His homeboy was a goofy light skinned dude that always came over and ate our food, even stayed at our house while his parents were out of town like Mo did that one episode.

I remember once we were watching, Floyd was like "You always coming in and eating our food:martin:" and my mom looked at my brother and went "Sounds familiar:mjpls:" :laff::laff::laff::laff:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Cosby
A Different World
Fresh Prince
Martin
Living Single
Bernie Mac
Everybody Hates Chris

All top tier

I kind of want to include Steve Harvey, Wayans, and Jamie Foxx in top tier but Wayans didn’t really find a groove until its second season, Jamie Foxx was hit or miss. Sometimes they had gut busting episodes and sometimes it felt like the writers took the day off and let Jamie run on stupid. Steve Harvey fell off in its last season

3rd Season (when Marlon cut his hair) is when it hit its stride.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Can't judge Jamie Foxx, Steve Harvey, Girlfriends, Bernie Mac, or Hughleys.

Out of all the shows left over, I would say Everybody Hates Chris was the best. Unlike a lot of other shows, it didn't fall off or take time to find itself. The first episode is one of the best pilots I've ever seen. And they managed to stay consistent for all four seasons (even though the fourth season might be the least memorable one, but there are still a lot of good or great episodes in it).

The Wayans Bros. was a GOAT contender by the time it ended, but the first two seasons weren't just weak, they don't even feel connected to the rest of the series. You could literally start at season three and not miss anything.

The first four seasons of Moesha were classic. The fifth season started off well, but the second half fukked everything up and the sixth season was like a drama pretending to be a sitcom.

My Wife and Kids is weird as hell. It had the opposite problem as The Wayans Bros: The earlier seasons were stronger, and after season three, it started feeling like a cartoon. It's like it was trying to prove to you how funny it could be, when before, it was funny without even thinking about it. They tried giving every character "jokey jokes" and it didn't work.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
. The hughley’s was cool enough to watch weekly but (I don’t remember it being disliked in real time) it was never must see or a show people discussed. And it’s definitely the weakest link in this lineup
iv probably seen every episode but remember nothig about it except they used the same set from the parent hood

the hugleys is honestly 3rd tier with In the House, house of payne, and CUTS

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this thread made me go watch bernie mac, i'm putting that toward the bottom of the list on GP of the kids being wack. the oldest was annoying, the boy being weak got old, and the youngest was never cute nor endearing. they and the hughley kids might be tied for the wackest/most forgettable.