All Star
Daps
the summer wth the heat wave that killed a couple people

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
im talking about that "whatever you say wacky" chit. dont throw rocks and hide your hands.

im used to being told im wrong by whom? what types of people?:comeon: but later for that. im trying to keep it hip-hop here. dont force my hand man. just stick to the topic maturely.

the summer is overrated when put up there with the best summers, when it clearly doesnt hold up. thats all im saying. and youre not doing a good job of disputing my claims. 2pac BEEN out of jail by that point. the junior mafia chit was old by then and was really LAST summer. the outkast joint was hot but if thats a frontline example, then youre proving my point anymore.

If you think i throw rocks and hide my hands, then you don't know me. If i throw a shot at you, it wont be a rock but still im not here for that right now.

get money remix wasn't the summer 96? :usure: Me against the world wasn't in full swing? :usure:

whatever dude. I'm done.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
If you think i throw rocks and hide my hands, then you don't know me. If i throw a shot at you, it wont be a rock but still im not here for that right now.

get money remix wasn't the summer 96? :usure: Me against the world wasn't in full swing? :usure:

whatever dude. I'm done.

sure you dont buddy.:rudy: but back to the music. yes.

get money remix was darn near bubble-coat music breh.

me against the world??:what::dead:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
1994. wtf kind of question-

singles from

SouthernPlayalistic
Warren G's Regulate
Rae+Ghost had Heaven and Hell+Glaciers of Ice
GangStarr had Mass Appeal
Method Man had Bring the Pain
The Roots had Proceed and My mellow My man
Thug Life came out
Pete Rock and CL Smooth was dropping shyt from The Main Ingredient (Take You There is fukking crack to this day)
Scarface had "I Seen a Man Die"
Super Tight
DJ Quik AND Eiht
Jeru
K-Dee dropped "Hittin Corners" off Ass, Gas or Cash
Resurrection dropped (I didn't listen to it til 2001 though)
Where My Hoooooooommmmmiieeeeeessss (Ill Al Scratch)
Tribe was gearing up Midnight Marauders
Craig Mack

And that's not even counting the fact that Nas, Snoop and Big dropped singles.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
my memory might be off by a couple of months, but....

yeah.

yeah. :to:

And it was like... Rap City's top 10 would be weird as shyt. Big Mike from Texas would be in the top 5, Artifacts fom Jersey would be number 1 one week and you'd be like :mindblown: who the fukk is these nikkas!?

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
i noticed when you narrowed it to just music, you took 1996 out.

:sas2:
96 was good as well. That summer, I was bumping It Was Written, Reasonable Doubt, All Eyes On Me, and the latest Clue tapes that were out at the time. On the R&B side, I was fukking with that first Maxwell album heavy! I mean overall, Summer Of 96 was one of my favorite summers ever. But we talking strictly music as you said.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
96 was good as well. That summer, I was bumping It Was Written, Reasonable Doubt, All Eyes On Me, and the latest Clue tapes that were out at the time. On the R&B side, I was fukking with that first Maxwell album heavy! I mean overall, Summer Of 96 was one of my favorite summers ever. But we talking strictly music as you said.

yea '96 was the chit

but it shouldnt be mentioned with the goats.