what was your dumbest example of dont try this at home?

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My cousin and i would do full wrestling matches and attempt to semi-protect the other one. We'd use full submissions tho... dude almost broke my lef with a full Spinning Toe Hold. He twisted like 4 times before i tapped out. Knew nothing of ACLs and shyt. No wonder my knees hurt to this day

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Man too many to count.

The worst was wrestling two of my cousins in a 2 on 1. They both was trying to tackle me so I grabbed the back of both their necks and jammed their heads into each other as hard as I could. shyt made the nastiest thud I've heard and they both fell to the ground crying holding their heads.

Suplexed my younger cousin into a dresser that knocked the mirror loose and caused it to fall on his head. He lost his mind crying and I'm begging him to calm down before his momma beat my ass.

Powerbombed a kid off a bed onto the floor and made him run home crying.

Stayed slapping on boston crabs, Bob Backlund chicken wing, and the Texas Cloverleaf on folks. Used to have one roommate who was in the military who loved to try and wrestle and I would get him in armbars, crippler crossface and whatever other move was on the mind.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

You 3 Stooges them nikkas :mjlol::mjlol::pachaha:

Daps
gave one of my elementary school friends a spear and got suspended for a week for being violent even though he was givin me samoan headbutts before that :francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
practicing moonsaults in the backyard..grew up with a jungle gym..did one off the slide but slipped and didnt fully rotate..landed chest first with mylegs still bent back

i was on the ground rolling around like :bryan:..mean hyperextension

YAYU

MARIJUAY0
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i suplexed my lil cuzin on her bed n it broke at the same time my dad was comin home n he ran upstairs n saw us like
:whoa::dead:
n started whoopin my ass cuz her neck fractured n she needed a new bed