what was your dumbest example of dont try this at home?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
now wwe would have PSA's warning youth to not imitate what they see on television.

prime example. i got dropped on to my relatives car accidentally like this
Wh0y1Mh.gif

hood looked like this
96a9a31f664bea2d082327d51d9e32cc.jpg

i made the mistake of thinking a chair wouldn't hurt much. :francis: i was a fukking idiot. :snoop:
hbk-chair-shot-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
In say, in second or third grade I shoved a kids face into the water fountain like it was a turnbuckle. He lost two teeth and they thought I had a violence problem...when in reality it was just some kid shyt gone wrong.

I'm lucky they didnt start putting me into some bullshyt at-risk classes then...my parents never ever let schools track me

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Evenflow DDT'ed this kid onto a linoleum floor in middle school. Prestigious private school too. (UDJHS&Academy to my MI brehs)

He didn't expect it and I really tried to protect him, but kid went smack into the tile. He was on the ground like :sadbron: and I'm like :whoa: trying to apologize and calm him down.

Vice principal came down the steps right at that moment. Instant In-school suspension.

Felt so stupid. :snoop:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The craziest thing I remember is my friend and I hitting a Spiked Tombstone Piledriver on his little brother. That kid cried for like 30 minutes afterward.

At the time I thought he was being a punk for crying. But as I got older, and realized how dangerous the Tombstone is I was just glad that kid didn't end up :old: