what was your dumbest example of dont try this at home?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Playing around and was getting ready to put my friend in a Boston Crab. I don't know how it happened but after I got it flipped over, I somehow lost my balance and fell backwards with his feet still hooked.

I think I made this face for real :merchant: because I legit thought I broke his back when it happened. He was alright though but that pretty much ended me wrestling around anymore.
My friend put me in an anklelock, and I rolled through and he split his lip from being thrown :sadcam:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Cradle powerdriver to a kid on the concrete in the playground in year 5.

Hit a stunner on a school trip to my mate, who managed to headbutt my eye as we went down.

Guillotine choke on a work colleague, the WCW/NWO revenge on N64version, burst the blood vessels iin his eyelids.

Dived off a ladder to hit the Macho Man elbow and went thru my cousins bed. My aunt proceeded to whip my ass like a government mule. One of the most one sided beatdown in the history of beatdowns.

Got thrown out of 6th form college lessons for a running 24hour ankle lock challenge.

The liontamer on my mate, who I didn't who had back issues, at the time.

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cradle powerdriver to a kid on the concrete in the playground in year 5.

Hit a stunner on a school trip to my mate, who managed to headbutt my eye as we went down.

Guillotine choke on a work colleague, the WCW/NWO revenge on N64version, burst the blood vessels iin his eyelids.

Dived off a ladder to hit the Macho Man elbow and went thru my cousins bed. My aunt proceeded to whip my ads like a government mule. One of the most one sided beatdown in the history of beatdown.

Got thrown out of 6th form college lessons for a running 24hour ankle lock challenge.

The liontamer on my mate, who I didn't who had back issues, at the time.
I got put in an Indian deathlock. shyt fukkong hurt.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Pl
aying around and was getting ready to put my friend in a Boston Crab. I don't know how it happened but after I got it flipped over, I somehow lost my balance and fell backwards with his feet still hooked.

I think I made this face for real :merchant: because I legit thought I broke his back when it happened. He was alright though but that pretty much ended me wrestling around anymore. Crazy thing is I know its a pretty safe move but I actually get a little nervous seeing wrestlers doing to this day still hoping nobody slips or falls.

the boston crab is a legit submission and you can break someone's back with it breh

@El Guapo

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
These posts remind me of how weak so many kids were when i was little. Some of us would play rough and shyt then there would be them bytch ass kids that would cry immediately during play fighting. Getting other nikkas in trouble. Like dude said above, nikkas middle school crying like babies :scust:. Like "why are you here, we trying to hit these moves and be 'dangerous'...roll out :camby:"
:laff::laff::laff:
There's always that 1 kid that the teacher forces yall to play with

Man we had this one kid that the teachers always forced us to play with.
We didn't really fukk with him cause he'd always tell on us

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
the boston crab is a legit submission and you can break someone's back with it breh

@El Guapo

:huhldup:@ the first video. That was somewhat similar though because I knew I fukked up. We all know wrestling fake but I still don't know how they do some of those older submission holds back in the day without making the opponent tap. Moves like the Boston Crab, Figure 4, etc. were legit getting little kids hurt out here.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup:@ the first video. That was somewhat similar though because I knew I fukked up. We all know wrestling fake but I still don't know how they do some of those older submission holds back in the day without making the opponent tap. Moves like the Boston Crab, Figure 4, etc. were legit getting little kids hurt out here.

They don't apply much pressure to the holds, kids don't know any better.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
At my 10th birthday party, we had a bouncy castle and one of my boys hit another one of my friends with a corkscrew drop kick and sent his ass flying out of the castle and onto the ground :russ:

We were all jumping there looking like :ooh:

We also went through a phase blindsiding each other with Super Kicks :heh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Rock bottom'd my friend in the front yard. Took the wind out of him.

Scissor kicked another friend. Dude looked stunned after I did it.

I used to love putting on submissions. My finisher was a running stunner :heh:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Back in the Attitude era when Billy Gun had that moist ass "Mr Ass Man" :scust:Schitck going on, we had one friend that liked that shyt and stayed doing the Fameasser on you if you ever had to dip/bend for anything and he was in the vicinity. Most of us just learned to fold our arms out so we could cushion our chins and what's not or move so we wouldn't be trapped between the ground and his weight, but this fool did this to some random unsuspected kid that wasn't part of the crew one day during break.:snoop:

Will never forget that wet sound of breh's face connecting with the dirt/grass outside and while "Mr Ass Man" was steady doing his moist ass dance, we rolled that poor kid over and all we could see were eye whites and blood.:merchant: Dude was out cold and bleeding from the nose and mouth...so of course everyone else dips....:beli: