what was your dumbest example of dont try this at home?

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
I was wrestling with my brother and we were pretty good (thought I was going to be the black Ric Flair when I grew up. His promos in the 80s :ohlawd:). But anyway, we planned that he was going to win the match and he was going to do the sumo drop as a finisher. Blown spot brehs.....I tried to get up while he was coming down, so that made the impact on the hardwood floor that much worst. Teeth went straight through my bottom lip. Then I had class pictures to take like a few days later. Straight up looking like :steviej:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Super kicked a nikka in 6th grade in gym knocked a tooth out got sent to ISS for the week :francis: had to miss the school dance

Ankle lock on my cousin Bruh was crying like a hoe lol a young nikka had ripped off my tank top down too on some Kurt shyt :demonic:

Rock bottom on bed broke box spring

Lol I ain't never have da heart to jump off shyt mom dukes would've 2 pieced my ass If I broke a body part doin sum dumb shyt I always wanted to try da 5 star frog splash tho

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ddt on a friend of mine on the concrete,tried not to hit his head,but i did.the crack sound:damn:
he jumped up like it was nothing:what:

:whew:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
These posts remind me of how weak so many kids were when i was little. Some of us would play rough and shyt then there would be them bytch ass kids that would cry immediately during play fighting. Getting other nikkas in trouble. Like dude said above, nikkas middle school crying like babies :scust:. Like "why are you here, we trying to hit these moves and be 'dangerous'...roll out :camby:"

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I usually did submission moves wrasslin' as a kid. Went to put this kid in the Boston Crab in sixth grade thinking "I'm just lifting up his legs and sitting back, that's not gonna hurt". Well, I guess I cinched up tight because he started yelling which got the attention of the teacher :beli:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Super kicked a nikka in 6th grade in gym knocked a tooth out got sent to ISS for the week :francis: had to miss the school dance

Ankle lock on my cousin Bruh was crying like a hoe lol a young nikka had ripped off my tank top down too on some Kurt shyt :demonic:

Rock bottom on bed broke box spring

Lol I ain't never have da heart to jump off shyt mom dukes would've 2 pieced my ass If I broke a body part doin sum dumb shyt I always wanted to try da 5 star frog splash tho
Got F-5ed and broke my bed spring. :mjlol:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Playing around and was getting ready to put my friend in a Boston Crab. I don't know how it happened but after I got it flipped over, I somehow lost my balance and fell backwards with his feet still hooked.

I think I made this face for real :merchant: because I legit thought I broke his back when it happened. He was alright though but that pretty much ended me wrestling around anymore. Crazy thing is I know its a pretty safe move but I actually get a little nervous seeing wrestlers doing to this day still hoping nobody slips or falls.

Last edited: