What was your reaction the 1st time you heard Eazy-E's It's On album?

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
When I first heard the album I couldn't believe how hard the shyt was. This is 1 of the hardest beats of all time. :damn:

:damn:

And of course :wow:

C726_tXVMAA20ef.jpg

Last edited:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
A bit off topic but I remember when I first bought Bone Thugs Creepin On Ah Come Up, I was at a basketball tournament and we were back at the hotel room blastinnit because one of the older homies brought his stereo. Some kids told me later that they thought some crazy shot was going on because of the ouija shyt at the start of the album :russ:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Classic Album, nikkas was riding Dre dikk hard after Dre Day and Eazy E dropped this banging ass album and went 2xplat, I remember when I copped this album and played that shyt out.

Yeah, E, Cold, Kokane and Rhythm D put in some great work with this album
The "Still a nikka" beat and the "It's On" beat. :ohlawd:

Bruh that's 1 of my favorite beats of all time. :wow:

A bit off topic but I remember when I first bought Bone Thugs Creepin On Ah Come Up, I was at a basketball tournament and we were back at the hotel room blastinnit because one of the older homies brought his stereo. Some kids told me later that they thought some crazy shot was going on because of the ouija shyt at the start of the album :russ:

Yeah, Eazy started that oujia shyt in Hip Hop. I can remember inside of the inner sleeve of 1 Bone's album's sleeve there was like picture of ouija board.
It's been a long time since I had their albums so I can't remember which 1 it was.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Never heard an Eazy-E album. I was a Cube stan back then.

Random but Eazy had some crazy cult following in Greece and Portugal for some reason. :dead:

Outside America, Eazy and the whole NWA would have been the breakthrough rap group for my age group give or take a couple of years. It was for me. Everyone I knew listened to Eazy, NWA and Ice Cube then a year or so later it was Death Row and Wu then Bone etc but NWA were the first for a lot of the kids my age.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Yeah, E, Cold, Kokane and Rhythm D put in some great work with this album

Bruh that's 1 of my favorite beats of all time. :wow:

Yeah, Eazy started that oujia shyt in Hip Hop. I can remember inside of the inner sleeve of 1 Bone's album's sleeve there was like picture of ouija board.
It's been a long time since I had their albums so I can't remember which 1 it was.
That kinda stuff was considered taboo as fukk back in the day and scary :sadbron: