What was your reaction the 1st time you heard Eazy-E's It's On album?

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Imagine if Eazy dropped the Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of Muthaphukkin' Compton double album he was planning to. :mjcry:

I remember reading about it in The Source but he died a year later.

Last edited:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna be the odd man out here....but I wasn't feeling this shyt. I loved "Real Muthaphukkin Gs" but he OD'ed on dissing Dre on the whole EP. Around the half way point it got real :francis:

Fred.
Especially on the title track and on the intro to Down To The Last Roach.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
We need some unreleased Eazy-E music! :damn:

I dont know if Tomica Wright is still in charge of his recordings but I dont understand the point of holding on to all of his shyt in the vault just to collect dust. Maybe because many of his recordings are disses to Dre, Snoop and Death Row but I wanna hear What he left behind.

Im still waiting to hear that Eazy and Pac collab that was made during the Str8 Off The Streetz recordings sessions:damn:

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I dont know if Tomica Wright is still in charge of his recordings but I dont understand the point of holding on to all of his shyt in the vault just to collect dust. Maybe because many of his recordings are disses to Dre, Snoop and Death Row but I wanna hear What he left behind.

Im still waiting to hear that Eazy and Pac collab that was made during the Str8 Off The Streetz recordings sessions:damn:

Didn't know that existed

It's also been confirmed by the band that he has a collaboration with Guns n Roses unreleased

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
Just dropped this:

Y57PGIu.jpg

Eazy-E x TLC - Creep (Filthy Rich Blend)

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohlawd:

Literally, my first reaction was :russ::russ: at how he came back so tough on Dre and them.