What we doing for Memorial Day Weekend?

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Took tomorrow and Tuesday off :win: But I have to work my night gig Friday and Saturday night :noah: Other than that, I don't have shyt planned except for gettin' high and doing laundry/house cleaning. Last two weeks have been really busy and hectic, traveling and working long hours, so I'm really trying to fall back and take it easy. I honestly wouldnt even mind if my phone didnt ring over the weekend.
peace-quiet-exit.jpg

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
playing through most of it, but i plan to go to a crawfish boil on sunday for this organization called "the barman's fund". essentially they help local charities. plus i'll probably go check out the second line since i normally don't...

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Going to mom's house to chill w/ fam so we can have our semi-annual spade and pool tourny. Older folks in the fam be cheating like crazy during spades. :huhldup:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Hitting up my uncles backyard

bbq and maybe a get together

at the beach.

As long as it isnt

ghetto.

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Fam and after that... I don't have a schedule so when I get a phone call i'm in the streets and as far as telling you the day after, I won't remember. So chilling w/ family and somewhere geeked up drunk. :aicmon:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
DONT go to south Beach

Yup, stay away from sobe is correct. Plus the weather has been shyt all week and it looks like its going to keep pouring all weekend long. I'm probably just gonna chill, and hit up a few bars and enjoy my long weekend. :smugdraper:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Yup, stay away from sobe is correct. Plus the weather has been shyt all week and it looks like its going to keep pouring all weekend long. I'm probably just gonna chill, and hit up a few bars and enjoy my long weekend. :smugdraper:

yea son.. its like that all the time tho . the two weeks prior to memorial its like raining cats & dogs..