What Were Some Scandals That You Had At Your School?

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by #PanAfricana, Apr 14, 2020.

1. SirReginald

SirReginald The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana) Hall of Shame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Pan Africanism
    Coli Cash:
    $9142500.00

At my school back in 10th grade, the football coach was going with a 16 yea old girl from the school :scust: Safe to say he was fired and had to register as a sex offender.

2. Undead Ban

Undead Ban Fox's Sin of Greed

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Ravens
    Coli Cash:
    $344400.00

Male band teacher sexted a girl.
    Female English teacher smashed some students.

Bomb threat in middle school.

Goth kids put out a rumor to do a mass shooting on June, 6, 2006 but they didn't do anything.

3. Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Dean and the rest of the faculty was stealing money
    Gun shots on campus
    Girl got a train ran thru her and then claimed rape(she wasnt raped..i was there but didnt participate :whoa:)

Im sure there is alot more but as much as i love my school it was shiesty :scust:

til november, Mtt, deimoz and 5 others dapped this.
  4. Vae Victis

Vae Victis Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Louisiana
    Coli Cash:
    $3.00

Couple teachers got fired for having weed in their cars during a random drug search on the campus :mjlol:

5. Eastside Get The Money

Eastside Get The Money Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Eastside of that Motor
    Coli Cash:
    $325651.00

In middle school there was this girl who had huuuuuge breasts for her age (no :sitdown:) everyone in class wanted to get with her.

One of my close friends who I’m still cool with to this day dad supposedly took her to a hotel room and did who knows what.

We all came back from this basketball away game at like 6pm and I guess her mom (they were some crazy Shameless type white trash family) found out and they were about to have WWIII in the parking lot.

Idk the outcome, but they both remained in school and I haven’t heard of his pops in 2 decades. He was cool people too a smooth cool Teddy Riley type brotha who likes little girls :snoop:

Edit: I also remember this kid from Ferndale High in MI jumped in front of a train and killed himself. Idk if any of my Michigan heads on the coli know or remember this

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    til november, Mtt, deimoz and 10 others dapped this.
  6. YouRemindMe

YouRemindMe Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    DET/NYC/IE
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Gym teacher fukking fine senior girls right when they turned 18 every year (nobody really cared tho)

It was prob some other shyt I skipped way too fukking much to know about anything :russ:

Mtt, deimoz, playboyric and 11 others dapped this.
  7. PharaohAtem

PharaohAtem The MotherFukkin King Of Egypt

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

These two female sophomores were beefing with each other since freshmen year. One day things just got crazy. One of the moms pulled up to the school and tried to fight the girl her mom was beefing with during lunch period. At the time I didn't know the full story behind this I just saw everyone run out the lunchroom so I left. I seen the girls getting held back and one being kept back by the security guards. I thought that was a just another girl being held back but I saw her face and she was a grown woman. I put 2 and 2 together and realized one of the moms pulled up :ohhh:. Crazy thing is about five minutes later the school dean came back from getting his lunch to seeing police cars in front of the school.

There's this other story about a guy nutting on this girl face in class :hhh:

Mtt, deimoz, playboyric and 7 others dapped this.
  8. Ashley Banks

Ashley Banks All I ever wanted was the world

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

how can a pedophile be cool people? They’re literally monsters.

num123, SheWantTheD, 8====D and 6 others dapped this.
  9. duncanthetall

duncanthetall Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
    Coli Cash:
    $334502.00

This chick who was a year before me had sent some nude photos of herself to her boyfriend. They break up a few weeks or months later or whatever and he sends them to his friends who sends them to the entire school. shyt I had just graduated the year before and I still had friends from the class before me send one to me.

Apparently folks were harassing the fukk out of her at school and shyt was just rough in general. Then this kid I used to smoke with back when I was in HS killed himself while on vacation with his family. This chick, being his friend as well, ended up going to his funeral and then killed herself like a week or so after. Rough week or so for the community. Her moms was all over the news and shyt for a while talking about sexting and cyber bullying. Chicks name was Jesse Logan.

deimoz, Yung Pharaoh, playboyric and 8 others dapped this.
  10. Ashley Banks

Ashley Banks All I ever wanted was the world

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

I told this before but my Volleyball coach was humping all the girls on the team. He would always massage our thighs, give us back rubs, we all sat on his lap constantly. I remember we would all jump on him and lay on top of him, like a dog pile (now that I think about it that shyt was hella inappropriate too). He would constantly ask me if I ever had sex, if anyone ever ate me out, if he could do it. When I said no he’d be like “why you treating me like this” “I thought we were friend” etc etc trying time guilt me into it 14 year old me was really feeling bad too because I liked him :dead:

idk what happened to him. :manny: Probably still doing it, he has the looks and personality to get away with something like that.

11. Rell Lauren

Rell Lauren Coli's most hated. Eat negs like Scooby Snacks.

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NYC
    Coli Cash:
    $544.44

Principal doctored Regents scores to improve the school's academic standing. It made the NY Times. He and the co-conspirators were fired and barred from teaching in New York City.

12. xXOGLEGENDXx

xXOGLEGENDXx Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

My school actually had quite a few

- Football coach was having junior and senior girls in a classroom take their clothes off and take pictures as he told them he was doing research for a nearby university.

- Math teacher threatened to come up to the school and shoot our principal. He actually showed up and was taken to jail screaming he would get him one day :mjlol:

- A senior raped his sophomore girlfriend in the Auditorium my senior year

- Two art teachers were caught fukking in the closet during their off period my freshman year :russ:

- Science teacher got fired because he got caught with shrooms on campus

- Assistant principle was knocked unconscious trying to break up a fight with students. Got punched in the head, fell and slammed her head into the hard floor and nearly died

- GUIDANCE COUNSELOR was suspended for telling a parent their kid wasn't going to be shiit and would probably die 2 years after graduation. Wasn't really a scandal, but was hilarious because dude actually went to prison sometime after school :mjlol:

Now that I look back, my high school was a piece of shiit :francis:

13. Nightmare

Nightmare *yawn* Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    bay area
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

1.) when i was in 8th grade the girls basketball coach was having sexual relationships (molesting) some of the girls on the team. the local town news got a hold of it first, like right after the police got the info and reported it. it spread hella fast and he ended up killing himself in his car. he was hella young, like 30 and had a wife and baby.

i found one of the girls private's tumblr page where she'd talk about it. they were lowkey "playing house" together, she'd talk about laying in bed with him and stuff. it was so weird.

2.) these white kids started a hate page for a black girl where they'd photoshop her picture over apes. her and her friends protested against it and got on the news, then the racist boys did a nazi salute right in front of the school, they didnt get expelled. this happened after i graduated

3.) my senior year this troublemaker/class clown/a$$hole got expelled literally a month or something before graduation cause he shyt in his hand and smeared it all over a boys bathroom mirror. apparently this was his idea of a prank

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  14. OGBIGBOY187

OGBIGBOY187 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Cam's Range Rover
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

There was the time i showed my meat to a chick in class and almost became a sex offender for it. nikkas was like "I heard you raped a girl in the bathroom:francis:"

My senior year we had a lot of tragic deaths and our principal got fired for it because 2 out of the 6 that died were under his hypnosis that he did for the psych classes

GMoneyMafia, deimoz, playboyric and 6 others dapped this.
  15. humminbird

humminbird Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

One of the guards was having sex with a student and got caught in the parking lot
    In college a teacher had a sex ring and got life