What would happen if it turns out Russia hacked the election results

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
With the news that Russia tried hacking voter registration in 22 states I think it's a conversation worth having. Maybe it's just me but it seems like slowly but surely of stuff that Russian was rumored to do pertaining to influencing the election that was originally said not to be true is turning out to be true. To me it feels this should be bigger than it is but with so much Bull shyt surrounding trump it falls to the way side. I'm not here to argue trumps involvement, I'm here to discuss wtf would happen if Russia actually hacked ass changed election results. It would be unprecedented. Would we have a special election ? Would Hillary still be a bad candidate if it turns out the election was stolen from her. There is no way trump would remain president. Wtf would the country do. Would love to see the fox news spin though.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'll probably get more angry than I already am tbh.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:francis:
Without collusion, I dont see much happening to be honest.
With collusion...
i61drvq.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
With the news that Russia tried hacking voter registration in 22 states I think it's a conversation worth having. Maybe it's just me but it seems like slowly but surely of stuff that Russian was rumored to do pertaining to influencing the election that was originally said not to be true is turning out to be true. To me it feels this should be bigger than it is but with so much Bull shyt surrounding trump it falls to the way side. I'm not here to argue trumps involvement, I'm here to discuss wtf would happen if Russia actually hacked ass changed election results. It would be unprecedented. Would we have a special election ? Would Hillary still be a bad candidate if it turns out the election was stolen from her. There is no way trump would remain president. Wtf would the country do. Would love to see the fox news spin though.
The nuance is in the wording.

The IC always said "the votes weren't changed"...but the insinuation is that they may have prevented people from voting by alternating voter registration

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there was actual hacking of the election, the powers that be would have to cover it up for national security purposes. They would seal up any documentation and evidence for 50 years. We wouldn't find out what actually happened until 2057.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:francis:
Without collusion, I dont see much happening to be honest.
With collusion...
i61drvq.gif

It's not Collusion it's clear conspiracy and the fact that it's conspiracy a lot is and will happen to this administration... get on the bus now because if you miss it.. you getting the neg train into oblivion... you seeing what happened to @I_Got_Da_Burna Right :Mjfukkup: