What would happen if it turns out Russia hacked the election results

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If there was actual hacking of the election, the powers that be would have to cover it up for national security purposes. They would seal up any documentation and evidence for 50 years. We wouldn't find out what actually happened until 2057.

i agree that they'd want to...i mean, america is supposed to be the shining beacon of democracy and i'm sure they wouldn't want to expose the fact they just held a fraudulent election. it would be total clusterfukk domestically (especially given the political climate right now) and it would be a major blow for your country in terms of global politics. plus, i'm sure the us government wouldn't want to admit that their elections actually could be hacked and have votes changed and what not. that said...i think it'd be pretty fukking hard to cover something like that up.

or maybe they manage to cover all the bases. :yeshrug:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
If there was actual hacking of the election, the powers that be would have to cover it up for national security purposes. They would seal up any documentation and evidence for 50 years. We wouldn't find out what actually happened until 2057.
difference this time is the president has a big mouth and can't stop running it:lolbron:

full
"Folks, the mob, you know, I don't want to say 'The Mob' because I have friends that are supposedly in this, you know, the Fake Mob the media talks about, but really, the mob killed JFK, folks. I mean, really good too. They do a great job, just the best."

full
"A lot of people are saying, you know, about this Gulf of Tonkin hoax the media won't show you, but you know, it's really, you know, I have a golf course in the Gulf of Tonkin, it's very wonderful, but the Gooks didn't fire any torpedoes, folks."

full
"Maybe there's a time machine underneath the Pentagon, I don't know, I was just handed that information, but as I've told my friend Paul Ryan, Trump Tower has a much better time machine, and you know, we're going to have Great Time. Trump Time."

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
difference this time is the president has a big mouth and can't stop running it:lolbron:

full
"Folks, the mob, you know, I don't want to say 'The Mob' because I have friends that are supposedly in this, you know, the Fake Mob the media talks about, but really, the mob killed JFK, folks. I mean, really good too. They do a great job, just the best."

full
"A lot of people are saying, you know, about this Gulf of Tonkin hoax the media won't show you, but you know, it's really, you know, I have a golf course in the Gulf of Tonkin, it's very wonderful, but the Gooks didn't fire any torpedoes, folks."

full
"Maybe there's a time machine underneath the Pentagon, I don't know, I was just handed that information, but as I've told my friend Paul Ryan, Trump Tower has a much better time machine, and you know, we're going to have Great Time. Trump Time."

:laff: :laff:

Anybody that brings this up will be branded a conspiracy theorists. Same way Bobby the Brain was branded when he tried to warn the Humanoids about Hogan Before the Wolfpack.

It be like that sometimes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree that they'd want to...i mean, america is supposed to be the shining beacon of democracy and i'm sure they wouldn't want to expose the fact they just held a fraudulent election. it would be total clusterfukk domestically (especially given the political climate right now) and it would be a major blow for your country in terms of global politics. plus, i'm sure the us government wouldn't want to admit that their elections actually could be hacked and have votes changed and what not. that said...i think it'd be pretty fukking hard to cover something like that up.

or maybe they manage to cover all the bases. :yeshrug:

Hmmm..... Election of 2000 ring a bell?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
US rigged elections in foreign countries since the early 20th Century and you got people like...:yeshrug:

2016 Russia rigs US elections and people are like..:bryan::damn::mindblown::mjcry:

Only people within the system can rig the system. Outsiders are just spectators.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
US rigged elections in foreign countries since the early 20th Century and you got people like...:yeshrug:

2016 Russia rigs US elections and people are like..:bryan::damn::mindblown::mjcry:

Only people within the system can rig the system. Outsiders are just spectators.
Proof America is on a downward trend. We used to rig other country'e elections now they are doing it to us. What happened in Iran, the Soviet Union, Egypt, etc. when they found out their elections/revolutions were rigged by us? that's what's going to happen here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proof America is on a downward trend. We used to rig other country'e elections now they are doing it to us. What happened in Iran, the Soviet Union, Egypt, etc. when they found out their elections/revolutions were rigged by us? that's what's going to happen here.

Well the powers that be have something for the rioters. Plus Electoral College is the only thing that matters in votes so people would be dumb enough to riot dont even understand it was rigged since day one.