What would the world be like if Young People ruled it?

Versace Joffrey

Long luscious locks, let em flow
Daps
Reppin
West of Nowhere
What if instead of old 70 something year olds as leaders, you get 14-30 year olds ruling the world?

I could see a lot of shyt popping off because of emotions and hormones:russ:

imagine having Joffreys and nba young boys ruling :laff:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I could see it being better in a sense assuming there was still an election process.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You would have to more specific with your variables in that hypothetical, as it stands right now, most people are essentially locked out of those positions due to the amount of time, money, and the notoriety it takes to secure them. So by default you are moving away from the average person. Barring constitutional age restrictions on a per nation basis, under democracy, most will have checks in place to restrict any crazed actions by a single member in power. And you could apply that under various hierarchical structures throughout history, there have been very young rulers, still, they aren't going to be your average person.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
under democracy, most will have checks in place to restrict any crazed actions by a single member in power.

let a young nikka like myself get in power.... I'm abolishing the republic and I'm establishing a family monarchy.

democracy is dead if young nikkas get in power :russ:

its gonna be war-lords in power.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
let a young nikka like myself get in power.... I'm abolishing the republic and I'm establishing a family monarchy.

democracy is dead if young nikkas get in power :russ:

its gonna be war-lords in power.
One thing to consider is that during those times, where monarchs were typical, the populous was much less informed than the average nobleman by a longshot so they could really only focus on what kept them fed on a daily basis. With the current mental makeup of the average person, you would have to be an absolute brute with impeccable charisma and rhetoric to survive a day, and with that an army to follow, which sort of speaks to the modern-day dictator. You would have to follow that playbook but it would be a long time before any dictator ruled over a region for a decent period of time. The average dictator probably shrugs off at least a hundred (possible lowball) assassination attempts during their ruling, and that's with an established sector dedicated to gathering intelligence on anyone they are suspicious of. In a complete shakeup, anyone would be lucky to have made to the end of the day every single day as a ruler. Probably better off starting some kind of cult or gathering like-minded people and hoping you don't have to defend yourself against crazed insurgents or rulers.