What's a decent readily available mild steroid?

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I remember when I was 18 some gym rat said not to use roids til I was 21 cuz my natural test levels will kinda stabilize then. Any facts to back this up? I can’t find anything about it online but now that I’m of age I wanna hulk out. This natty life ain’t it:mjcry:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I remember when I was 18 some gym rat said not to use roids til I was 21 cuz my natural test levels will kinda stabilize then. Any facts to back this up? I can’t find anything about it online but now that I’m of age I wanna hulk out. This natty life ain’t it:mjcry:
You only 21?

get your diet right and worker harder in the gym. If you ain’t growing eat more protein and food altogether.

If you tryna lose weight eat less.

Steroids ain’t it cause once you stop taking them you’ll go back to what you looked like prior to not taking it.

And it can fukk up your hormones, your body can stop producing testosterone, hair loss, shrunk testicles, gyno (puffy nipples) are just a few symptoms to name.

It ain’t cheap either. If you ain’t been in the gym consistently for at least two years I don’t wanna hear about why you ain’t where you wanna be

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You only 21?

get your diet right and worker harder in the gym. If you ain’t growing eat more protein and food altogether.

If you tryna lose weight eat less.

Steroids ain’t it cause once you stop taking them you’ll go back to what you looked like prior to not taking it.

And it can fukk up your hormones, your body can stop producing testosterone, hair loss, shrunk testicles, gyno (puffy nipples) are just a few symptoms to name.

It ain’t cheap either. If you ain’t been in the gym consistently for at least two years I don’t wanna hear about why you ain’t where you wanna be
Yeah I am, he made 21 sound like some magical number for the roids. He also left out the part about losing steroid gains after hopping off:patrice:i guess I will stick to the natural life. Just wanted to not look like a stick in clothes under 14%:yeshrug:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
DJ-Taking-Notes-GIF.gif