What’s a “healthy “ food you can’t eat no matter how many benefits it has for you ?

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Grits, especially when I was a child. But as an adult, I discovered I can eat them if they're mixed with a little brown sugar, and some scrambled eggs. Perhaps I could have ate them better if they were served to me that way as a child, instead of with just butter, and mixed with lumps every now and then.

Last edited:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
full
Asparagus

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Remember when cacs conned everyone into eating Kale? :mjlol::mjlol:

I gotta put that shyt in a smoothie to get it down.
:mjlol: Just admit you don't know how to prepare food.

Kale is delicious when prepared properly. I bet y'all don't even know you have to massage the kale first. Add some garlic, salt, lemon, and avocado and you got something special there.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Wild answers in here so thread delivered. Kale isn't healthier than a bunch of other greens you could eat that taste better.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:mjlol: Just admit you don't know how to prepare food.

Kale is delicious when prepared properly. I bet y'all don't even know you have to massage the kale first. Add some garlic, salt, lemon, and avocado and you got something special there.

Nah nikka I know how to cook. I ain’t Jacques Pepin but I know how to somewhat throw down. I try not to cook my vegetables due to lose of nutrient content. I tried eating that shyt raw and it ain’t the business.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
AZIt's so much on site for you you don't even call it a "snacc" :wow:

Glad this got so many shared votes :scust: can't have a single slice unless it's with bread, texture is WOAT

cucumber: the smell:scust:, the taste:camby:

Avocado: bland, I see why cacs love it

Salmon is one of my least favourite fish, I wouldn't go out of my way to buy/eat it
Avocado is a fruit

I lived in Los Angeles for 30yrs

Avocado is top 5 food.. remind me of my mama side fam in Philly don't know what avocados are

You mash em up w lime/cilantro

Dummy cacs