What’s a genre of food you just can’t get with no matter how many chances you gave it

Daps
If shtf happened tomorrow a lot of ppl going to be starving
For the people that don't like Chinese food is Americanized Chinese food or OG Chinese food b/c there is a big difference

Geode

All Star
Daps
I've gone to an Indian restaurant (against my will) and it wasnt necessarily bad, it just wasnt my thing. I had a lamb dish, it was decent. And the naan was excellent. But overall I tried it and now I'm done with that experience. I don't like cuisine that doesnt include vegetables.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've gone to an Indian restaurant (against my will) and it wasnt necessarily bad, it just wasnt my thing. I had a lamb dish, it was decent. And the naan was excellent. But overall I tried it and now I'm done with that experience. I don't like cuisine that doesnt include vegetables.
Majority of indian food is vegetarian

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If shtf happened tomorrow a lot of ppl going to be starving
For the people that don't like Chinese food is Americanized Chinese food or OG Chinese food b/c there is a big difference
I don’t want the bullshyt Chinese people authentically eat. One of the few cuisines where sticking with the Americanized version is the better move

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
But let these guys say Indian is worst :mjlol:

Lemme one up you, Canadian food lol. People will swear poutine is something big, same with shawarma and that's basically Big Mac status.
:russ:

Quebecois food is especially bad, everything's overloaded with salt and sugar or covered in high fat cream :scust: Sugar pie and poutine will send you to an early grave.