What’s a genre of food you just can’t get with no matter how many chances you gave it

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Yeah, that pickled, fermented cold European stuff is something I can't really get down with.

This dude right here before the controversy used to go off about it. If you're saying Roscoe's and Philly Cheesesteaks are the best food ever, that's saying something.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The Indian food hate on here is wild...Have ya'll never tasted Garlic Naan, butter chicken and goat biryani?

Tikka Masala?
Tandori Chicken?

:gucci:
I've never witnessed somebody eat indian food and say they didn't like it.
I always suspect its people that have never tried it before.
I literally had a friend tell me he had tried it before and didn't like it, then i took him to an indian place and low a behold he liked it that time.
The tip off for me, that they haven't really tried it, is they can't name their least favorite or any exceptions to the rule.
Like most people will tell you english food is woat, but they still like fish and chips as an exception to the rule.
Nobody hates Tandoori Chicken, and yet people who claim to hate Indian food never make that exception. tells you they haven't tried it.
tandoori-chicken-1-11.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think they didn’t actually travel to the region they don’t like and it’s generalizing based on mid local spots.

Every food listed in this thread has a
:ahh: version that will have them licking their fingers (metaphorically.)
Well this is some captain obvious shyt. But liking a dish or two doesn’t equate with generally liking a particular type of cuisine

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
had a english breakfast at universal studios and it was trash. So british gets my vote (tho i do wanna try british fish and chips)