What’s a technology that was so good it can’t be improved upon?

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
You have to define what the technology is used for.

The wheel is great, but for what? Travel/moving goods? Well air travel is far better than wheeled travel

Toilet paper is probably perfected for its use, but the use of a bidet is a different technology solves the same problem.

Nothing has been perfected because new problems can arise or new ways of solving old problems can be thought of with different methods.

:yeshrug:
Something that we still use today that has been unchanged. Wheels are unchanged. I mean even bicycles still use spokes.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I wanted to say water distribution and irrigation systems...but then there's things like gaskets and valves that have improved those. More likely pulley or counterweight systems?

This is a really, really good question actually :jbhmm:
After working at a water treatment facility for a school internship, the water filtration system is fascinating. How storm water is treated and pumped back out to the masses. How the entire treatment process goes from (disgusting) beginning to end blew my fckin mind.

Daps
Ethereum already improved on what Bitcoin did.

As for my answer I’d say zippers. If I remember correctly, the people behind the Acronym brand tried to put a new spin on zippers for their clothes, but they failed to find a solution.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Ethereum already improved on what Bitcoin did.

As for my answer I’d say zippers. If I remember correctly, the people behind the Acronym brand tried to put a new spin on zippers for their clothes, but they failed to find a solution.
Yeah zips are a good one. I don’t think they’ve changed since they were invented. Way better than buttons.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
The evolution of gaming consoles is none, TVs and other interfaces will have enough processing power to play them all natively
Still don’t think we’ll know the diff. People already struggling btw 1080Pb and 4K in can tell. I hope they have advanced tech to make these next level games faster because it already takes forever to make a native 4K 60-120 fps game I can only imagine how long 8K would take. A decade ago we had a huge graphical jump but I don’t see it being that significant

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Still don’t think we’ll know the diff. People already struggling btw 1080Pb and 4K in can tell. I hope they have advanced tech to make these next level games faster because it already takes forever to make a native 4K 60-120 fps game I can only imagine how long 8K would take. A decade ago we had a huge graphical jump but I don’t see it being that significant
I think you are misreading what I'm saying

I'm not mentioning graphics at all

I'm saying the next evolution in gaming consoles is that there will be no gaming consoles, games will be built into your TV or other devices because they will have the processing power of a gaming console

Gaming consoles will eventually go extinct

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I think you are misreading what I'm saying

I'm not mentioning graphics at all

I'm saying the next evolution in gaming consoles is that there will be no gaming consoles, games will be built into your TV or other devices because they will have the processing power of a gaming console

Gaming consoles will eventually go extinct
I wasn’t disagreeing w you my bad if it came off that I knew what u meant I want you to be right

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
A lubricant that kills sperm and every sti in existence on contact would be unable to be built upon in theory, but if they could throw something in there to make her less inclined to wanna talk after that would really flip the whole game on its head :ohhh:

Edit: They could call it, "Raw Dog" :ohlawd: Mans best friend.

Good boy! :obama:
I believe we have already been able to kill all infections and invasive bacteria for a minute now, but they probably have major consequences that make them unfeasible for the general public