What’s a technology that was so good it can’t be improved upon?

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Certain folks outside of Harlem will say bussy :dame:
Not me though :whoa:
QlPWrLD.png
He never fukked ⁰Certified his ass gets s tight and hold the silicone lubricant well. When you slide in you can feel the air pocket collapse and then it sucks you in.....:ohlawd:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Probably a hot take but gaming consoles. The human eye won’t be able to tell the graphical upgrades. The frame rate will get better but as far as resolution I don’t see it performing at a high level passed 8K
console graphics are ass, straight garbage dumpster shyt, already 2 gens behind current PC's and this year new cards coming out even furthering that gap even further :dahell: yet shyt still look great on PC :dahell: yall just now got 120 hz on Apex, in 2024, PC been playing 144-240 hz commonly for a decade :dahell:

PC already passed 8k gameplay as well :dahell: you can buy 16k tvs as we speak :dahell:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
There's already 8k

wow, lol, I'll stick with blu Ray and 4K, they're crystal clear enough for me, I can't even imagine what 8k looks like, are you going to see blemishes on their faces from acne high school, lmao I'm good, but thanks for letting me know breh