WHAT'S BEEF?: OBAMA VS ROMNEY (Debate Thread)

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
obamafreemason2xz8.jpg

george_bush_devil_horn_hand_sign.jpg

popesignbig.jpg

bill_clinton_el_diablo.jpg

obama_devil-hand.jpg

http://www.davidikke.com/images/stories/April%202007/iran_sign.jpg

lucifer_satan_devil_Hillary_Clinton.jpg

satan_sign-sarah_palin.jpg

DONT BE FOOLED!

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just feel the best Obama can do is a draw tonight....which is just not good enough!

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowkey, dis n1gga is more pessimistic than me.

Obama shoulda took the 1st debate more serious. He realy failed his supporters.

He shoulda, coulda, woulda thats all in the past now. :( all we can do is hope to god romney says something dumb tonight. obama let his guard down...but this time all his engines are fully engaged so it should be a real fight....at least i hope

oh god obama dont disappoint me. i beg u. lol fucck

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowkey, dis n1gga is more pessimistic than me.

Obama shoulda took the 1st debate more serious. He realy failed his supporters.

the reason i'm worried about this is not only because obama got his ass whooped. i'm worried because of how he got his ass whooped. dude wouldn't look romney in the eye. that says a lot about u if u cant look ur opponent in the eye....especially in that kind of setting.

the look romney had on his face is the kind of look u give someone when ur reprimanding them. and obama did the worst thing u coulda done in that situation. he looked away, looked down, played like he was writing something down. that was painful to watch. too fuccking painful. too painful. it was painful. my god, it was bad. it was bad. it was oh my goodness, it was PAINFUL!!!!!

romney, a smart man, spots this immediately. i hate it, i dont want him to be president. but dude was SMART to spot obama's inability to look at him. so he seized on that. he stared a hole in obama ALL THROUGH OUT THE DEBATE. man. damn. watching that sh1t right from the getgo, i knew it was going to be a disaster. yall can trace my first responses in this thread. u'll see it i noticed it.

gadamn it. gadamn it. and to make matters worse, romney had a whole TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT where the media did nothing but PRAISE HIM. so i really dont see how obama can win tonight. the best he can do is a draw...and thats bad. i hope some miracle happens and he pulls through this the winner.

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Is Romney going to come across as authentic when he's answering questions? He can't relate to people like Obama can, and I think that's going to play a big role here. Let's see him pull that "who let the dogs out" shyt again.

It's still Obama's race to lose.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
man stop with this nonsense. black men dont have to act any way to please anybody. u can be passionate and aggressive and still come out looking good. u just goto be good with words. all this talk about "oooo angry black man". stop that!!!

yall n1ggas need to stop perpetuating that bullsh1t because it only goes to keep YOU in a box. having to tiptoe around foolishness because you're black?? :rudy: come on.

as long as u dont come out threatening to kill people. you're good. if someone wrongs u, speak the fucck up..and refrain from violent threats.

I didn't make the rules. I didn't box myself in, I was just giving an analysis of how Black men are judged, anyone denying it doesn't live in the same America as I do. Black men are judge differently, History proves this. I agree that you can be assertive and good with words without being threatening. I wasn't even disputing that. I was only saying that Fox News and others were waiting for Obama to get forceful just so they can stereotype him.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if obama doesn't come out good from tonight's debate, im not watching the news anymore. lol i cant take this.

maybe its for the better. i can finally focus on some personal things i haven't been able to focus on. :laugh: bye bye to cnn.com, msnbc.com,