whats good with the tesla

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Right now I got the 2012 hyundai sonata, but I think by the time Im ready for my next car (prob 5-6 years) I might consider the tesla. :patrice:
I hear its fast as hell (0-60 in 4 secs in the highest model)
Of course dont have to worry about gassing up the whip anymore.:banderas:
Shouldnt have to worry about all them service/maintenance (oil changes, radiator, timing belt ect..)
Plus hopefully by than the price comes down and they have more charging stations so driving long distance isnt an issue.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Right now I got the 2012 hyundai sonata, but I think by the time Im ready for my next car (prob 5-6 years) I might consider the tesla. :patrice:
I hear its fast as hell (0-60 in 4 secs in the highest model)
Of course dont have to worry about gassing up the whip anymore.:banderas:
Shouldnt have to worry about all them service/maintenance (oil changes, radiator, timing belt ect..)
Plus hopefully by than the price comes down and they have more charging stations so driving long distance isnt an issue.

Same here...waiting for the price to drop to a reasonable level and pick one up. Love one in white...

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
there coming out with a smaller cheaper version of the model s
Yeah, the Model 3, right? About $35k to start. Looks nice.
o-TESLA-MODEL-3-570.jpg

Daps
I have a friend that works there. I want one really bad after he took one home and called me over to take a look at it. Its very quick, and really quiet...other than that it's what you'd expect when you spend that kind of money.

I really don't want to pay for gas anymore

He says that they have a more affordable model coming soon but chances off getting one will be slim as pre-orders will be through the roof and they don't manufacture cars without an order first.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a friend that works there. I want one really bad after he took one home and called me over to take a look at it. Its very quick, and really quiet...other than that it's what you'd expect when you spend that kind of money.

He says that they have a more affordable model coming soon but chances off getting one will be slim as pre-orders will be through the roof and they don't manufacture cars without an order first.

one day we will have a repeat of the 1973 oil crisis

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
wow that doesn't look bad at all :ehh: as long a the range is about 200 miles i'm good
It probably isn't going to look nothing like that at all. Its still about 3yrs away minimum from what I remember hearing.

I agree wi everything but bold because for the price its lacking on interior creature comforts that cars that cost that much should definitely have like cup holders in the back, coat hangers, seats and leather isn't the greatest for the price, etc. Its still the best electric car out there right now even though I liked the Fisker (I know gas/electric hybrid) look better for the price. Would still cop one though

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It probably isn't going to look nothing like that at all. Its still about 3yrs away minimum from what I remember hearing.

I agree wi everything but bold because for the price its lacking on interior creature comforts that cars that cost that much should definitely have like cup holders in the back, coat hangers, seats and leather isn't the greatest for the price, etc. Its still the best electric car out there right now even though I liked the Fisker (I know gas/electric hybrid) look better for the price. Would still cop one though

yea but nikkka u aint gotta pay for gas, you gotta give up something

Daps

yeah I might have went overboard there... cars at that price range usually have premium interior tech and/or premium materials and build quality and this car falls short of that.

I can live without coat hangers and cup holders (for passengers) in exchange for no gas tho.