What's in your blu-ray collection?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm still bummed the T2 4k release has been delayed indefinitely. :gucci:

I also feel :sadcam: that 3 of the 4 4k blu-rays I have are Warner Bros so they're gonna be pricey as shyt :bryan:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Just ordered Major Payne.

I see they about to drop a motherload of blu's in 4K in Dec. Men in Black Trilogy, Transformers collection, Inception, and a bunch of others. My Best Buy account gonna be looking right for my Elite membership.

If Inception drops with the right mixing for Atmos, it might the GOAT reference surround sound track.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just ordered Major Payne.

I see they about to drop a motherload of blu's in 4K in Dec. Men in Black Trilogy, Transformers collection, Inception, and a bunch of others. My Best Buy account gonna be looking right for my Elite membership.

If Inception drops with the right mixing for Atmos, it might the GOAT reference surround sound track.

Not Inception the The Dark Knight Trilogy, Interstellar and Dunkirk will all be getting 4k releases in December :bryan: :smugnolan: :nolan:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Whatever happened to the dragon dynasty releases, they put out a whole bunch of kung fu classics on dvd, but aside from a few releases they seemed to have stopped, i still have some on dvd that aren't on blu ray yet

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
War for the Planet of the Apes 4k came today. I just realized this is the first Summer movie I have on disc. The other will be Dunkirk.

I went digital for Guardians 2 (UHD) Wonder Woman(UHD) , Baby Driver, Spider-man and Wind River

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
War for the Planet of the Apes 4k came today. I just realized this is the first Summer movie I have on disc. The other will be Dunkirk.

I went digital for Guardians 2 (UHD) Wonder Woman(UHD) , Baby Driver, Spider-man and Wind River

These are next for me..