What's in your blu-ray collection?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm really annoyed at the recent lack of 4K for recent movies. Just getting blu-ray only.

Challengers is the most egregious recent example. But I'm sure it will have a 4K digital since they almost always do. some get an overseas 4K.

The First Omen as well.

Poor Things

The Iron Claw

just to name a few off top. it's infuriating because fukking DVD is still around
It really shouldn’t be this hard. Noticed some of the beloved titles finally getting the physical 4K treatment, only to find out it’s exclusively part of a multi-film collection (ie. Columbia). Buying a $230 set like that for two films I like out of the bunch is not the move. I just want The Social Network. Would much rather chalk that money towards a Fincher set.

But it wouldn’t surprise me if Searchlight or A24 ends up doing the same as Sony down the road, for some of those titles you mentioned.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It really shouldn’t be this hard. Noticed some of these beloved titles finally getting the physical 4K treatment, only to find out it’s exclusively part of a multi-film collection (ie. Columbia). Buying a $230 set like that for two films I like out of the bunch is not the move. I just want The Social Network. Would much rather chalk that money towards a Fincher set.

But it wouldn’t surprise me if Searchlight or A24 ends up doing the same as Sony down the road, for some of those titles you mentioned.
Killers of the Flower moon got a 4K release in Italy . 4k is region free and it has an English cover for some reason but still annoying