Whats it like dating a late 20s baddie with no kids?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
There's a young chick at my job. 29. Really good looking woman. Super pretty, Beautiful. she's not thick, sorta slim thick size zero body but great body, "fine as hell" shape. Type of chick you can pick up with one arm and carry up some stairs. I can only imagine what them hips and ass will do after she pops a baby out. She's mixed with something, I haven't asked and can't place it. Looks almost Arabic. You'd think she is until she opens her mouth then its like yea shes definitely been raised around nikkaz. And I don't even have a thing for foreign bytches and I don't have a light skin fetish, I love my caramel/ coffee complected beauties, they turn me on just fine... with that said, this lil bytch here bad as fukk :francis:. With no kids. Says it's annoying when people act like she "should be a mom by now"

So a few days ago she tells me she think she might be pregnant but doesn't want to be with the potential father because he's a loser. However she's also seeing a dude who she wants to be with who's "a good guy" and has already told her if she's pregnant by the other nikka he's willing to support her and the baby anyway because he loves her.

My memory doesn't go back far enough to the last time a dated one without kids...

So what's it like dating a unicorn? Do they really be having yall head gone like that?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So a few days ago she tells me she think she might be pregnant but doesn't want to be with the potential father because he's a loser. However she's also seeing a dude who she wants to be with who's "a good guy" and has already told her if she's pregnant by the other nikka he's willing to support her and the baby anyway because he loves her.
Why is it always like this?

Same story over and over and over and over.

Get pregnant by bum dude and the good dude/nice guy cleaning up the slop. Ya'll nikkas are better than me.

So what's it like dating a unicorn? Do they really be having yall head gone like that?

That's not a unicorn. At least imo. Her behavior is pretty typical. And the percentage of young women not having kids is going up.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like she’s just a childless thot
not for long :skip:

:mjlol: