Whats it like dating a late 20s baddie with no kids?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
What's the point of this thread? :why:

Whenever some of you dummy have a conversation with a non black woman you have to run here and write and novel.

Some cat here made thread a few years ago because a white woman smiled at him in his gym.
Have some dignity.

The girl you're describing to us is a woman who's NOT a unicorn.....She's simply a woman who was lucky to have a dude dumb enough to be her safety net after choosing to be non-monogamous.

What you will find with many of these unicorns in their 30's is that they've invested too much into their career,friendships w/ women, or being a surrogate mother to their nieces and nephews and other folks kids.......They aren't the best candidates. Many have acquired poor personality traits that allowed them to excel in a career field.

But i don't get the point of this thread breh...If she telling you about the 2 nikkas she's actively fukking and that she's not sure who the dad is. you are clearly in the realm of non-fukkable dudes in her universe. Why you putting her in this elite tier of woman?

What you two nikkaz aren't comprehending is, the point of the thread is that it's rare for an attractive woman approaching 30 to not have children, hence the "unicorn" reference. I wanted to know what goofy internet nikkaz experiences are with such women because I can't remember last time I fukked with one..

I never said the bytch was top tier top quality woman. Her being mixed race just a detail i added to the situation, like the location (my job). If she was a sista i wouldve spoke of her in the same flattering fashion, as i have in countless other "pointless" threads ive made here.. Neither did I say I want the bytch or wish I could fukk her. As a matter of fact, she approaches me for conversation and to divulge these things not the other way around..
:francis:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
What you two nikkaz aren't comprehending is, the point of the thread is that it's rare for an attractive woman approaching 30 to not have children, hence the "unicorn" reference. I wanted to know what goofy internet nikkaz experiences are with such women because I can't remember last time I fukked with one..

I never said the bytch was top tier top quality woman. Her being mixed race just a detail i added to the situation, like the location (my job). If she was a sista i wouldve spoke of her in the same flattering fashion, as i have in countless other "pointless" threads ive made here.. Neither did I say I want the bytch or wish I could fukk her. As a matter of fact, she approaches me for conversation and to divulge these things not the other way around..
:francis:
It's never been more common :dahell:

Yas

All Star
Daps
There's a young chick at my job. 29. Really good looking woman. Super pretty, Beautiful. she's not thick, sorta slim thick size zero body but great body, "fine as hell" shape. Type of chick you can pick up with one arm and carry up some stairs. I can only imagine what them hips and ass will do after she pops a baby out. She's mixed with something, I haven't asked and can't place it. Looks almost Arabic. You'd think she is until she opens her mouth then its like yea shes definitely been raised around nikkaz. And I don't even have a thing for foreign bytches and I don't have a light skin fetish, I love my caramel/ coffee complected beauties, they turn me on just fine... with that said, this lil bytch here bad as fukk :francis:. With no kids. Says it's annoying when people act like she "should be a mom by now"

So a few days ago she tells me she think she might be pregnant but doesn't want to be with the potential father because he's a loser. However she's also seeing a dude who she wants to be with who's "a good guy" and has already told her if she's pregnant by the other nikka he's willing to support her and the baby anyway because he loves her.

My memory doesn't go back far enough to the last time a dated one without kids...

So what's it like dating a unicorn? Do they really be having yall head gone like that?
You should stay away from her you sound pretty ignorant. Tbh you should stay away from any women.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What you two nikkaz aren't comprehending is, the point of the thread is that it's rare for an attractive woman approaching 30 to not have children
it's not rare at all..

birthrates are the lowest now than anytime in the entire history of this country......

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There's a young chick at my job. 29. Really good looking woman. Super pretty, Beautiful. she's not thick, sorta slim thick size zero body but great body, "fine as hell" shape. Type of chick you can pick up with one arm and carry up some stairs. I can only imagine what them hips and ass will do after she pops a baby out. She's mixed with something, I haven't asked and can't place it. Looks almost Arabic. You'd think she is until she opens her mouth then its like yea shes definitely been raised around nikkaz. And I don't even have a thing for foreign bytches and I don't have a light skin fetish, I love my caramel/ coffee complected beauties, they turn me on just fine... with that said, this lil bytch here bad as fukk :francis:. With no kids. Says it's annoying when people act like she "should be a mom by now"

So a few days ago she tells me she think she might be pregnant but doesn't want to be with the potential father because he's a loser. However she's also seeing a dude who she wants to be with who's "a good guy" and has already told her if she's pregnant by the other nikka he's willing to support her and the baby anyway because he loves her.

My memory doesn't go back far enough to the last time a dated one without kids...

So what's it like dating a unicorn? Do they really be having yall head gone like that?
:what:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

first mistake why are u listenin 2 this bytch lol

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702

But i don't get the point of this thread breh...If she telling you about the 2 nikkas she's actively fukking and that she's not sure who the dad is. you are clearly in the realm of non-fukkable dudes in her universe. Why you putting her in this elite tier of woman?

Man, you know these dudes be game goofy when it comes to these heauxs.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
she's not thick, sorta slim thick size zero body but great body, "fine as hell" shape
what-tate.gif