What's Malik Monk's ceiling?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He's played amazing this year but I have a feeling he's gonna be one of them nikkas that only balls out in contract years.

doggy

All Star
Daps
Got him on my fantasy team as a streamer. Might keep him now that Melo out

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
6th man candidate every year or outstanding scoring guard next to someone like ben Simmons
I think he’ll be a poor mans Lou Will... which is not a knock at all

He has a natural ability to score the ball. Will he start... idk, does he deserve to be in the NBA, hell yes.

Tbh, he probably will take Devonte Grahams spot at some point. He’s a lil reckless but this nikka is a walking bucket. Like how Jordan Clarkson started maturing and becoming a consistent threat off the bench, Malik will eventually

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he’ll be a poor mans Lou Will... which is not a knock at all

He has a natural ability to score the ball. Will he start... idk, does he deserve to be in the NBA, hell yes.

Tbh, he probably will take Devonte Grahams spot at some point. He’s a lil reckless but this nikka is a walking bucket. Like how Jordan Clarkson started maturing and becoming a consistent threat off the bench, Malik will eventually

I like monk. To me in that 6th man role or playing off ball guard next to a big PG could work for him. Honestly with lamelo he’s probably in the best place.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I like monk. To me in that 6th man role or playing off ball guard next to a big PG could work for him. Honestly with lamelo he’s probably in the best place.
He plays great with Lamelo

honestly, Lamelo makes everyone look better but for him to play with a big PG and him off the ball is fun to watch.

He’s not Terry Rozier good yet but he has the potential to be a spark and a key player off the bench for the Hornets

Lamelo is bringing out the talent for a lot of them dudes (bridges, Monk, Rozier, etc)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The McCants comparison is pretty spot on.

Both very talented scorers who allow off the court fukkery to fukk up their ability to get on the court - - fair or not.

Maybe Monk recovers or maybe he nose dives after his next contract:hubie:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The McCants comparison is pretty spot on.

Both very talented scorers who allow off the court fukkery to fukk up their ability to get on the court - - fair or not.

Maybe Monk recovers or maybe he nose dives after his next contract:hubie:

:stopitslime:wasnt this the issue early in his NBa Career ,that he was messin wit that nose candy n other substances off the court ?:yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:stopitslime:wasnt this the issue early in his NBa Career ,that he was messin wit that nose candy n other substances off the court ?:yeshrug:
Which one?

Monk was suspended indefinitely last season.

SIP being closed due to covid19 probably saved his career. :manny: