What's Peoples Obsession With Eating Undercooked Meat?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It’s medium rare problem is prime rip is one of the nastiest looking cuts of steak cause it doesn’t have that gray band and has that nasty ass center of fat.

Give me a well seared NY strip all day.

Last edited:
Daps
I like medium.

Done-enough without being overcooked. Flavor of mostly raw steak just ain't hittin like that.

Most brehs grow up with dads, uncles and granddads that can throw down on the smoker or grill so we appreciate slow & low BBQ more than raw azz steak.

Ethiopians got some kind of raw ground beef thing (kitfo???) but they use hella seasoning and spices.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
borderline raw meat is delcious, that over cooked meat shyt is for barbarians

• Dap
Reactions: ill

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
you never hear about medium rare chicken... wonder why is that.

you rare meat eaters should eat everything half cooked, why stop at steak
Assuming this isn't a joke :why:, bacteria and pathogens reside on the surface of steak so that's the only part that requires cooking. You nikkas is retarded and I would not take yall anywhere with me.

With chicken it's on both the surface and interior which is why it has to reach a certain temp before it's safe to eat. When beef is ground up, however, all that bacteria is mixed together. So now it too needs to be cooked thoroughly (I would never order a medium rare hamburger). And yes, some cultures eat tartar/raw ground beef but it's risky if prepared improperly.