What's something I can get quick for breakfast that's healthy?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:blessed: Quaker Oats Instant Oatmeal. Peaches n Cream :smile:
Lol those are not really food for you. You are better off buying your own oatmeal and cutting up some fresh peaches in there with greek yogurt or regular yogurt if you dont like greek. You can even throw them in them in the blender with some honey or brown sugar (or some other type of natural sweetener) and top your oatmeal with that.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Lol those are not really food for you. You are better off buying your own oatmeal and cutting up some fresh peaches in there with greek yogurt or regular yogurt if you dont like greek. You can even throw them in them in the blender with some honey or brown sugar (or some other type of natural sweetener) and top your oatmeal with that.
Thanks mom lol. Yeah I know it isn't very healthy, but it's low calorie and tastes good. I don't eat it that often though anymore. I prefer real oatmeal over the microwave stuff.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
The GOAT flavor.

:feedme:

giphy.gif
:salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of oatmeal, im really into making baked oatmeal now, you make a whole batch when you have time and depending on how much you make and eat it can last you a whole week. Plus there are so many different ways to flavor it(healthy ways)
Baked Oatmeal Recipe | MyRecipes.com

Here is a pic of the first time i made it, it looks kinda like a granola bar but i was very moist and was sooo good.
Easy as hell prep didnt take long and lasted me a week cause im not a big eater.
2r7ybk8.jpg
I'mma try this out later, dapped+rep

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Omelet with ground turkey breakfast sausage, spinach, roasted peppers and onions and maybe mushrooms...

Oatmeal with dried cranberries, walnuts and brown sugar

Boiled eggs and turkey bacon or turkey sausage

Half grapefruit and oatmeal

Breakfast casserole with eggs, a lil cheese, turkey sausage and veggies

Healthy smoothie with Greek nonfat yogurt, frozen fruit, kale, spinach, ice, flaxseed, chia seeds and maybe a lil honey