What's Taboo in this 2019/2020 kinda world?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
For a lot of men putting your heart out there and wanting to spend your life with one woman. A lot of dudes would rather listen to bitter dudes on social media and youtube talk about how relationships are the devil than admit they want to be loved.

For a lot of women it's cool to cry about what men aren't doing and avoiding accountability. It's cool to blame men for why many women are 30+ year old angry single moms.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
For a lot of men putting your heart out there and wanting to spend your life with one woman. A lot of dudes would rather listen to bitter dudes on social media and youtube talk about how relationships are the devil than admit they want to be loved.
ayo after seeing some of my boys get done DIRTY I'm soooo good on shorties. I'm not loving anything and I'm not cuffing anything. I'm just tryna catch this nut and be outta :hubie:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

For a lot of women it's cool to cry about what men aren't doing and avoiding accountability. It's cool to blame men for why many women are 30+ year old angry single moms.

A lot of people ain't trying to hear you though.

stave

Superstar
Daps
Saying that Beyoncé music isn’t good

I was scared just typing it :dame:

:mjgrin: there is no fear to be found when one is correct

You can't speak bad on those white guys who supposedly have claim to land in the middle east

White people refuse to acknowledge they are the reason the world is fukked up and will end up killing us all, including them

Athletes in better shape than ever and sports not being as fire as it used to be

Music not being as fire or noteworthy past a couple weeks