• Somewhere Else For Free

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Deadass?

I thought dude was joking about that .cc site.

Do u have something to protect against viruses?
Besides adblock and anti-virus on my phone? that's it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have Spotify Premium and Tidal Premium. I just jumped in on that Amazon Music Unlimited 0.99 trial for 3 months as well cause it ends today.

Tidal is better for people that know what they like and prefer to listen to that. They just now get the "My Mix" playlist which are 6 playlist that are separated into genre of music that you listen to so Tidal is getting more open to music discovery but they aren't as much about music discovery as Spotify is.

Spotify is flat out better for music discovery. You can search other people's playlist. Easily share your playlists, It has a Discover Weekly playlist that's designed to put you onto music that's similar to what you listen to. They have the daily playlist too. I have only been on Spotify for 2 weeks so I'm not getting the daily mixes yet. Dumb thing about Spotify is your library of liked music can only be 10,000 songs and you can only download that limit of songs to your device for off line listening. Tidal doesn't have those limits. Spotify also has this dope feature that you can listen to music on one device and control it from another. I can have music playing on my PC and grab my iPhone and use it to change songs. Tidal doesn't have that.

Tidal comes for free with my Sprint service so I basically have to keep it. I like Spotify enough to keep it as well but I'm only rocking 2 music services and Tidal is forced to be one of them. I'll try Google Play Music after I finish with Amazon Music Unlimited. From there I'll rock with Tidal and one more service. It's looking like it'll be Spotify right now. I have no interest in Apple Music so I likely won't be trying that.

If I had to pick one between Spotify and Tidal right now it'd be Spotify.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So spotify I can listen to whatever I want when I want with no commercials?

I think this is only with the free option, but they don't play the songs in order and they play shyt I did not choose.

Does that stop when you pay ?

I just want something I can listen to all new music with and have a huge amount of music I can store and play offline as if I'm downloading it to my phone.

I have a galaxy so ima wait until you do your Google play review.

Have u tried apple music?

I have Spotify Premium and Tidal Premium. I just jumped in on that Amazon Music Unlimited 0.99 trial for 3 months as well cause it ends today.

Tidal is better for people that know what they like and prefer to listen to that. They just now get the "My Mix" playlist which are 6 playlist that are separated into genre of music that you listen to so Tidal is getting more open to music discovery but they aren't as much about music discovery as Spotify is.

Spotify is flat out better for music discovery. You can search other people's playlist. Easily share your playlists, It has a Discover Weekly playlist that's designed to put you onto music that's similar to what you listen to. They have the daily playlist too. I have only been on Spotify for 2 weeks so I'm not getting the daily mixes yet. Dumb thing about Spotify is your library of liked music can only be 10,000 songs and you can only download that limit of songs to your device for off line listening. Tidal doesn't have those limits. Spotify also has this dope feature that you can listen to music on one device and control it from another. I can have music playing on my PC and grab my iPhone and use it to change songs. Tidal doesn't have that.

Tidal comes for free with my Sprint service so I basically have to keep it. I like Spotify enough to keep it as well but I'm only rocking 2 music services and Tidal is forced to be one of them. I'll try Google Play Music after I finish with Amazon Music Unlimited. From there I'll rock with Tidal and one more service. It's looking like it'll be Spotify right now. I have no interest in Apple Music so I likely won't be trying that.

If I had to pick one between Spotify and Tidal right now it'd be Spotify.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
So spotify I can listen to whatever I want when I want with no commercials?

I think this is only with the free option, but they don't play the songs in order and they play shyt I did not choose.

Does that stop when you pay ?

I just want something I can listen to all new music with and have a huge amount of music I can store and play offline as if I'm downloading it to my phone.

I have a galaxy so ima wait until you do your Google play review.

Have u tried apple music?
Yes only on the free version they shuffle the music and have commericals.

Premium is no commercials, unlimited play, no forced shuffles & play offline.

I've tried them all, Spotify is my favorite. It's a few music selections they don't have, that another platform will. YouTube is my main alternative in this case.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Spotify and Tidal.

I only have Tidal cause it has Jay Z catalog, 99 percent of the time I use Spotify, I have 1000+ songs saved on various playlists.

Imma need people to stop acting like Tidal is ran by family Dollar or sumthin'

It's a great service and lowkey better than Spotify

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Imma need people to stop acting like Tidal is ran by family Dollar or sumthin'

It's a great service and lowkey better than Spotify
The things that make Spotify better than Tidal are all things Tidal can easily copy like the social integration, the remote control, the ability to easily find other users playlists through search, and Discover Weekly. None of that stuff is that unique. Also when you make playlist on Spotify it suggests songs you should add to it based off the songs already in it.

Spotify is better than Tidal. Like I said I get Tidal free and I'm still willing to pay for Spotify.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How u feel about Google play?

Yes only on the free version they shuffle the music and have commericals.

Premium is no commercials, unlimited play, no forced shuffles & play offline.

I've tried them all, Spotify is my favorite. It's a few music selections they don't have, that another platform will. YouTube is my main alternative in this case.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Tidal if u got the headphones and a good phone.

U will notice the difference betwen spotify and tidal:wow::wow::takedat:

20 is steep but worth it, only bad thing is really the user interface:francis:spotify wins that battle

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Besides Jay z songs, what does tidal have over Spotify library wise ?

Tidal if u got the headphones and a good phone.

U will notice the difference betwen spotify and tidal:wow::wow::takedat:

20 is steep but worth it, only bad thing is really the user interface:francis:spotify wins that battle

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Besides Jay z songs, what does tidal have over Spotify library wise ?

You can buy albums, interviews and such but honestly is quality of the sound.:ahh: if hip hop mostly get some v modas headphones. M50x are great but lack that bass that most hip hop songs have