Whats the big deal about never missing a day of work in your life?

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I've seen it said during shyt like funerals, "He never missed a single day of work in his life". Yea, so? He went to work when he was sick. Either he was too dumb to use the sick time he had, or felt like it was honorable, I don't know. But I get 10 days per year. I'm using all 10, sick or not. You don't get shyt at retirement for not missing any days. Doesn't make you tough. Now I understand some people don't have the luxury like sick time, so a day missed is a day less of pay. But still, thats an old school value that needs to kick rocks especially if your job pays for it.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I've seen it said during shyt like funerals, "He never missed a single day of work in his life". Yea, so? He went to work when he was sick. Either he was too dumb to use the sick time he had, or felt like it was honorable, I don't know. But I get 10 days per year. I'm using all 10, sick or not. You don't get shyt at retirement for not missing any days. Doesn't make you tough. Now I understand some people don't have the luxury like sick time, so a day missed is a day less of pay. But still, thats an old school value that needs to kick rocks especially if your job pays for it.
They probably dont have anything else to say about the guy. There was a bill burr stand up :mjlol: about something similar. That the deceased always paid his bills on time

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I learned long ago not to be loyal to an employer over myself.
Yup. First thing they will tell when you need some help is, "this is a business, the business comes first". One time, I had found a better job than one I was working at, I didn't give a 2 week notice, just walked in and told them I quit. Supervisor asked why, I said, "because you always told me that this is a business and that business comes first. My family, is my business, and you don't pay me what I'm worth.". He looked like this, :ld:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Well the reason why people say it is obvious. Too show they or whoever they're talking about are hard workers, have good work ethic, basically not lazy.

But yeah I agree killing yourself for your jobs most of the time isn't worth it. Being a lazy ass obviously isn't good either but there is a happy medium.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Well the reason why people say it is obvious. Too show they or whoever they're talking about are hard workers, have good work ethic, basically not lazy.

But yeah I agree killing yourself for your jobs most of the time isn't worth it. Being a lazy ass obviously isn't good either but there is a happy medium.
Going to work everyday has nothing to do with that though. You can be a hard worker, have a great work ethic and not be lazy, and still call in sick.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts

Yup. First thing they will tell when you need some help is, "this is a business, the business comes first". One time, I had found a better job than one I was working at, I didn't give a 2 week notice, just walked in and told them I quit. Supervisor asked why, I said, "because you always told me that this is a business and that business comes first. My family, is my business, and you don't pay me what I'm worth.". He looked like this, :ld:
:wow:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Going to work everyday has nothing to do with that though. You can be a hard worker, have a great work ethic and not be lazy, and still call in sick.
:what: well no shyt. You ASKED why people brag/mention on not missing days from work. The reasons I listed is why.