Whats the big deal about never missing a day of work in your life?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Consistency and Discipline.

As you get older and more experienced in life, you start to realize just how rare consistency towards anything is and how undisciplined people can be, especially regarding something that doesn't effect their personal lives. When you meet or deal with someone who has one or both of these qualities, they begin to become your favorite and most respected quality of their personality. Time is a limited resource and something we all value, and when someone is consistent to a point you can set your watch to, they help manage that precious resource.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
shyt, I go to work when I'm sick and bullshyt all day.

I take sick days when I just plain don't feel like going to work, or got some shyt to do. Time off for me is better spent this way.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Go to work sick, when you get better then you use your sick days to actually do stuff

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Consistency and Discipline.

As you get older and more experienced in life, you start to realize just how rare consistency towards anything is and how undisciplined people can be, especially regarding something that doesn't effect their personal lives. When you meet or deal with someone who has one or both of these qualities, they begin to become your favorite and most respected quality of their personality. Time is a limited resource and something we all value, and when someone is consistent to a point you can set your watch to, they help manage that precious resource.
:mjlol: You're setting yourself up to fail depending on someone being your watch.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agree 100%. *shakes head*
Word to Kain R. Heinlein.

dorlkz.png

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I use my sick days with my vacation time. I use them at the right moment too Christmas week. Not only am I getting paid vacation from Christmas to New Years I get time +1/2 because they're federal holidays. The key is to use paid sick days you have left first once January 1st hits you have to start all over. Then use the vacation days as long as I start my vacation before December 31st even if it carries into the new year it counts as the previous years vacation. How nobody has caught on is beyond me. I generally use my sick days for emergencies. Don't even have to be sick just save them up use them wisely.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Any of y'all have to get sick notes? How do y'all fake those? I have some hours of sick time to use.