What's The Coli's General Consensus on Grant Cardone?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
His shyt is solid.

What really made me believe what he's speaking is...
I was listening to his sales stuff from like 20+ years ago that was made for people in car sales.

As an aside, he mentioned what he was doing w/ the money he was making...said he was saving everything and throwing it in real estate.

20 years later...and he's teaching the same stuff...only now he has a Billy in RE.

I would say Dame Dash is a really bad comparison btw.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
His shyt is solid.

I was listening to his sales stuff from like 20+ years ago that was made for people in car sales.

As an aside, he mentioned what he was doing w/ the money he was making...said he was saving everything and throwing it in real estate.

20 years later...and he's teaching the same stuff...only now he has a Billy in RE.

What's the easiest/best way to invest in real estate in your opinion.

What do you recommend?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Stopped paying him mind when I realized he is a strong Trump supporter
What does Donald Trump got to do with anything?

You think you're white teachers/lecturers wished you were there in their class? Most lecturers are racist as shyt... but you listen to them because what they're teaching in invaluable.

Put aside Grant's religious and political views and ask yourself if what he's teaching invaluable? That's what I wanna know.

I don't care what he does in his spare time except for how he makes more money. He's not out here killing people.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
His shyt is solid.

Didn’t say he was Dame Dash, I said you have to be able know what not to listen to from him.

That goes for all advisors/gurus like Dave Ramsey, Graham Stephan, AMS, etc. Everything he says is not one size fits all.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

Interesting. So, Grant isn't wholeheartedly plotting his videos before he shoots them? :jbhmm:

However, in the UK we don't have a 401K instead this is automatically taxed off before you even see your pay cheque for your national insurance contributions.

Essentially a "401K" is forced on every UK national, so we don't get a choice whether this is beneficial or not.:manny:

Silkk

Daps
Interesting. So, Grant isn't wholeheartedly plotting his videos before he shoots them? :jbhmm:

However, in the UK we don't have a 401K instead this is automatically taxed off before you even see your pay cheque for your national insurance contributions.

Essentially a "401K" is forced on every UK national, so we don't get a choice whether this is beneficial or not.:manny:
The dude was a long term self admitted drug addict, Not arguing his results but some of his thoughts and ideas seem scattered.

He said something in one of his vids like “I was never a drug addict, I just didn’t like myself” or some crazy shyt like that lol

Lot of his advice is good-great. I’m just saying make your own decisions based on you once you do take in his information.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The dude was a long term self admitted drug addict, Not arguing his results but some of his thoughts and ideas seem scattered.

He said something in one of his vids like “I was never a drug addict, I just didn’t like myself” or some crazy shyt like that lol

Lot of his advice is good-great. I’m just saying make your own decisions based on you once you do take in his information.
That sounds metaphorical and obviously not meant in the literal sense. If you are using drugs to self medicate and you don't need them to survive then you are abusing your own body. Consuming drugs is self abuse in this regard. That doesn't sound insane to me.

I feel you on the last sentence but I feel he seems scattered because he's thinking of maths and he's got talking points to breeze through.

I wish I could meet one of these financial gurus face to face one day then they just take me under their wing holding my hand all the way to the bank.:sadcam::wow:

I can dream.:ohlawd:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Stopped paying him mind when I realized he is a strong Trump supporter
you might as well get a job at the post office if thats how you approach life.
When it comes to Trump...a lot of people arent fans of the shyt he says, but they're more concerned w/ the economy, taxes, etc...

What's the easiest/best way to invest in real estate in your opinion.

What do you recommend?
im no RE expert...but that all depends on how much money you have...and what youre trying to do.

Sounds like youre in Europe...so your laws are probably a lot different there.

I know a guy who is a server at The Cheesecake factory (big chain restaurant in the states).
He bought and paid for his house in like 5 years..and then bought a vacation home in Florida (its just about paid off).

I say that to say...its not really about how much you make...but what you do w/ your money.

Silkk

Daps
the basic idea is that you want to be in control of your money...
...being in a 401K is trusting other folks w/ your dough.

Im personally not comfortable w/ it...
...for the average person who has no interest in investments? sure, its good.
Its free money though, If im putting in 400-600 every two weeks and someone is willing to match that why would I NOT take it?