What’s the healthiest protein supplement?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Lil nikka trying to be lean, fill out my shirts. Not trying to look like the rock nor the thing. I go to the gym everyday, today will be day 6. I did cardio for the last two days.
Hitting the weights again and etc.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Put in a rest day or two. You need to give your muscles a chance to recover. Your recovery is also part of your training. As far as protein goes, I pretty much stick to Isopure Zero Carb. If you want the healthiest, maybe something from Garden of Life.
Thanks breh

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Just buy chicken breasts breh and eat 6 boiled eggs a day minimum. add carbs like rice on there and greens like broccoli with rest and 3 litres of water a day....maintain that for at least 6 months and you'll be well on your way to achieve your physique.

I dabbled in supplements back in 2011 when I first started out for like 6 months. Realized it was much cheaper to buy real food with lots protein and the real food fills you up longer. Tried it and never looked back.

Dre23

Pro
Daps
Just buy chicken breasts breh and eat 6 boiled eggs a day minimum. add carbs like rice on there and greens like broccoli with rest and 3 litres of water a day....maintain that for at least 6 months and you'll be well on your way to achieve your physique.

I dabbled in supplements back in 2011 when I first started out for like 6 months. Realized it was much cheaper to buy real food with lots protein and the real food fills you up longer. Tried it and never looked back.

6 boiled eggs a day minimum? You want this man to have high cholesterol and heart issues huh?

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Every time I try protein supplements I get fat no matter how much I work out. So I just get my protein through meals now instead

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Put in a rest day or two. You need to give your muscles a chance to recover. Your recovery is also part of your training. As far as protein goes, I pretty much stick to Isopure Zero Carb. If you want the healthiest, maybe something from Garden of Life.

I used Garden of Life
Every time I try protein supplements I get fat no matter how much I work out. So I just get my protein through meals now instead
Don't use whey then. It probably bloats you. Go with plant based options.
I went with one pound of isopure zero carb

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
6 boiled eggs a day minimum? You want this man to have high cholesterol and heart issues huh?

Eating eggs doesn't raise serum cholesterol. :beli:

Supplements are not supposed to be used in lieu of food, they're supposed to be used to fill the gaps in your diet. :beli:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
When you're a broke student you don't have the luxury of having both. I had to pick one.

Cool, but OP didn't say he was a broke student that didn't have the luxury of having both. :martin:

Also, for folks with a faster metabolism, chicken/rice/broccoli + 6 eggs a day might not cut it. I for one can't bulk on that. :mjcry: