What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Mine is poor people should not have multiple kids. Don't bring kids into this world if you can not support them, period

One or two is fine but poor people having 3 plus kids is the height of reckless and irresponsible

Just look at the level of suffering that poor kids in parts of Asia,Africa and latin America are going through :scust: I would legit curse
my parent out everyday if I was brought up with such level of poverty, the poor babies didn't ask for such a life

What's yours

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Another one. Well my main most controversial take

Mentally ill people, more often than not, are a burden on society. And mentally ill people who are prone to having violent episodes should be put away somewhere for good if they can’t control themselves

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black people shouldn't be calling themselves and each other "n1gga". It's literally the most degrading and dehumanizing word in our language and that's how we identify ourselves.

Just listen to how much hatred is behind the word:

The fact that this is even remotely controversial and receives backlash is just :snoop:

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
Men should be able to legally opt out of being a father if they want to. This includes any obligation to pay child support.

Women have many options to opt out including dropping them off like library books:

Speaking of child support, even though I have issue with the super rich, I think child support (and alimony for that matter) either needs to be abolished or have some sort of cap. It's women out here that couldn't make a free throw or produce an album being awarded tens of thousands of dollars in child support.

Basically, take away all incentives for gain through reckless child birth and divorce, and I think it might make women think twice about who they're marrying or let hit raw.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I don't drink, smoke or do drugs as I feel we as black folk should not.:manny:
I agree, except for the drinks aspect in terms of moderation.

But smoking, drugs is a privilege for those who have said means of leisure.

You're broke and burning money on vices?

Eff is wrong with you?!

Yes, all black people aren't broke, but statistically we're more broke than floats, and that segment shouldn't dabble as it works against upwards mobility.