What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

King Poetic

Sagittarius Don
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
*California*
When black people continue to blame society when they children fukk up and do crime..

I hate when I hear rappers/ these black politicians/entertainers who always say “ if we had jobs/ good education/ , then our kids wouldn’t be doing crime and getting in trouble “” stopped the bullshyt… if these black women chose better mates and if those lazy nikkas they laid down with was responsible, then majority of these bad ass kids wouldn’t exist

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I dislike comedians at work and in general. Most people who make jokes at others (or themselves) and charm other people are big talkers who cover up their lack of skills. They the ones who end up being bloggers and podcasters because they're not a good or at best a mid artist, engineer, etc. They may seem cool to kick it, but that's it and best believe they talk shyt on you.

Being a vocal "friendly people person" at work is overrated and leads to cliques. Smart, professional people who put their head down and collaborate with others once in a while will build a system that's efficient and lead to overall less work for everyone.

Say less and let the actions do the talking.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Ain’t nan nikka on this board problack
nikkas stay running their fingers on this board but wouldn’t have the nuts to say anything they post on here in real life
nikkas stay dikk watching while not getting p*ssy
If you were getting p*ssy
Would you really be on an Internet forum all day
Most you nikkas are just as broke and struggling but sit on a throne on an Internet forum with shytty posts and no life experience
You nikkas are not as smart as you think you are
You nikkas don’t care about the black community
If you did, you be would working as hard as you run your fingers on this forum offline or you would be spotlighting the individuals making gains in real life to the advancement of black people/positive threads
And I’ve said all these opinions before and stand on 💯

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
That my religion is the truth, whatever that may be. I follow christianity because it is a representation of being a 'good' person which i aspire to be. But i still say i am a believer of the truth, whether its christianity or not we as living humans may never find out what the truth really is.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The black community has generated more wealth for the Asian and Arab communities than they have for their own:wow:
Asians and Arabs clean up in New Orleans. Kids to college and retire nicely and all. We have our spots for sure but damn.....

Anyway enjoy this thread while it lasts.

Mine personally is that we as a community hold each other to unfair and often ridiculous standards. Whether it's in business matters. Psycholigical matters. You can pretty much name it. We expect pristine from each other while admitting in the same breath we have it tougher than everyone else. Cognitive Dissonance is rampant. In short we need more compassion. But in many instances we save our frustrations and anger for those that look like us.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
White people are the spawn of satan
and should never be trusted.
UKVu0t8.gif

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Ain’t nan nikka on this board problack
nikkas stay running their fingers on this board but wouldn’t have the nuts to say anything they post on here in real life
nikkas stay dikk watching while not getting p*ssy
If you were getting p*ssy
Would you really be on an Internet forum all day
Most you nikkas are just as broke and struggling but sit on a throne on an Internet forum with shytty posts and no life experience
You nikkas are not as smart as you think you are
You nikkas don’t care about the black community
If you did, you be would working as hard as you run your fingers on this forum offline or you would be spotlighting the individuals making gains in real life to the advancement of black people/positive threads
And I’ve said all these opinions before and stand on 💯
:picard:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Women care about a guy's looks. And by "looks" I mean his facial features, not swag and height etc.

For some reason whenever this is stated, people get violently angry. I show them undeniable proof and studies and they show me random ugly rappers with hot girlfriends and vague anecdotes.

You can't even deny that it is controversial. I get into a whole battle every time the topic is brought up.