What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
In what sense? i don't see how taking it to the extreme makes one less emotional
I said on average.

If were going on a scale me tend to be the more stoic gender on average.

So because 1 man out of 10 react with violence doesn’t offset the 5 out of 10 women that react emotionally (ex. Crying, breaking your shyt, etc)

Most men aren’t out here committing violence while society has normalized the emotional reactions of women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
most guys complaining about women are bytches and will bend just for the chance at p*ssy

thats why we got these hoe ass nikkas like fresh and fit leading the way because men don't demand enough

why they don't demand enough from women, because they don't demand shyt from themselves

everybody wants the easy way out, with literally everything, so you let women dictate your life

like you let everything else dictate your life, it's all pleasure based, you scared to put the work in

thats why we have a population of grown men crying about not getting p*ssy, because everything else at the fingertip
FNF stand on that though, so how are they hoes? They literally call women out on their BS, and hold them accountable.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said on average.

If were going on a scale me tend to be the more stoic gender on average.

So because 1 man out of 10 react with violence doesn’t offset the 5 out of 10 women that react emotionally (ex. Crying, breaking your shyt, etc)

Most men aren’t out here committing violence while society has normalized the emotional reactions of women.
Source for those stats? :mjlol::mjlol: