What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Daps
Reppin
NULL
CGI lowkey ruined special effects in movies. Terminator 2 and Jurassic Park got it right, but a lot of modern filmmakers today just use are just using CGI as a crutch, and the effects look super fake as a result.

Predator, Aliens, Ghostbusters, Blade Runner, Star Wars, and the OG 1990 Ninja Turtles still look way better than today's movies.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Another take by her that will probably hurt some feelings. Usually dropping good takes and one of the most responsible notable popular physicists today.

I don't think she's really wrong either. It's why some countries like China have went exponentially ballistic while we're spinning our wheels on stupid shyt and stalling at every turn.

The Democrats can come up with a crazy good idea, note how it's completely doable and would benefit every person in the world and the Republicans will not vote for it because they didn't come up with it.

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men are just as if not more emotional than women

PC Gaming is overrated and also ray tracing

Ass is not that important on a female

Most people’s tattoos are trash

The black community is cooked morally/values wise

:yeshrug:
Fax, no printer. People just too stupid to realise petty violence (mostly done by men) is the epitome of being emotional.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Life is all some circumstantial bs, no such thing as karma or being punished/ rewarded by "god" everyone was randomly born to two parents and randomly placed in an environment that can turn them into failures or successes (complete lottery).

Nobody truly believes in religion word for word, it's just something people try to use to keep them disciplined and/or feel like they are part of something. Heck from my observation the biggest loose cannons who have done the most devilish shyt in this world were not atheists so people need to stop associating it with good morals.

Everyone is racist/prejudice to some extend, just different levels to it.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I have stopped giving a fukk about real "antisemitism"

The way the overwhelming majority of jews and their allies have revealed themselves to be completely devoid of compassion
humility,decency,honor etc. it's fukkem

I'm suppose to believe the people dancing on the graves on little arab kids cares about black people :comeon:

Daps
It’s hypocritical to call biracial women bedwenches when they date a white man, when you’re not considering them black in the first place. So is a black man a bed buck if he dates a biracial woman? Is a Michelle Obama a bedwench for marrying Barack, if you don’t consider biracials black?

I consider biracials black by the way. Most biracials do not pass for white, and are not treated like white people.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
It’s hypocritical to call biracial women bedwenches when they date a white man, when you’re not considering them black in the first place. So is a black man a bed buck if he dates a biracial woman? Is a Michelle Obama a bedwench for marrying Barack, if you don’t consider biracials black?

I consider biracials black by the way. Most biracials do not pass for white, and are not treated like white people.
I really only see this the other way.

Like they’re all up on Pat Mahomes who was born to and raised by a white woman, for marrying a white woman and “erasing” his blackness lol I get what you saying though. Biracial in general should be able to go both ways