joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I once cycled an entire hour in the cold to smash this thot :snoop: she didn't even have the damn heating on :snoop:
talking about summer tyres in this weather
bike%20riding%20in%20snow.jpg

49ef21f95968615b84dc67e9119bea2e.jpg

:snoop:

I also once considered hopping on a 3 hour flight to Thailand to meet someone I went to university with.
bk3ce0yik4qpusrfpzdl.gif

Could've smashed on a piff beach but the post nut clarity would've kicked in heavy.:whew:
regret-ron-burgundy.jpg

I did take a 4 hour train trip to a neighbouring city to smash this alcoholic pawg.. but she stank of vodka :scusthov:

What's some epic/outrageous/borderline mental shyt you've done in the name of thirst? :lupe::lupe:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stayed up all night waiting for my breh to fall asleep to smash this girl. She said whoever could stay up longer can hit :shaq:

My man was knocked with his mouth open laying in the other bed while we were doing it. Threw her thong on his face too lol

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Before I knew any better I drove from NJ to Pittsburgh for some internet p*ssy. The drive took me 5 hours. When I got there the chic didn't look like the pics but she had ass. Long story short, I got a hotel room for the night got and invited the chic over. She got there , we drank etc. and we was kissing and dry humping in the bed then she told me she on her period. I eventually fukked her while she on her period and drove her back home but before we did that we had to drive to get her baby from the baby daddy's house.

Last edited:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Before I knew any better I drove from NJ to Pittsburgh for some internet p*ssy. The drive took me 5 hours. When I got there the chic didn't look like the pics but she had ass. Long story short, the got a hotel room for the night got and invited the chic over. She got there , we drank etc. and we was kissing and dry humping in the bed then she told me she on her period. I eventually fukked her while she on her period and drove her back home but before we did that we had to drive to get her baby from the baby daddy's house.
:martin:
:snoop:
:deadmanny:

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Stayed up all night waiting for my breh to fall asleep to smash this girl. She said whoever could stay up longer can hit :shaq:

My man was knocked with his mouth open laying in the other bed while we were doing it. Threw her thong on his face too lol
That is one filthy bytch....bytches out here playing survivor with their p*ssy now smh

I would hate I see what she looked like too :scust: