iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Before I knew any better I drove from NJ to Pittsburgh for some internet p*ssy. The drive took me 5 hours. When I got there the chic didn't look like the pics but she had ass. Long story short, the got a hotel room for the night got and invited the chic over. She got there , we drank etc. and we was kissing and dry humping in the bed then she told me she on her period. I eventually fukked her while she on her period and drove her back home but before we did that we had to drive to get her baby from the baby daddy's house.
:why:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
:dead:

I ain't ever done anything wild like some of y'all in here already but on two occasions I've put in that looooong work. Checking the social media and seeing what she's into, fake researching some shyt to work a talking topic. Texting the bytch whilst watching the football, always fukking trying to make her laugh. That shyt can drain a nikka soul sometimes :wow:

That nut when you finally get it though :shaq:

That feeling when you got it on smash and then you realise she's now doing the most to get it from you :shaq:

shyt is always worth it.

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This shyt was mad but I once tricked a chick into thinking I was going to marry her so that I could fukk. She was really strict into religion and said she was saving it for her husband. So I proposed and then managed to pursuade her that because we was getting married it was ok for us to fukk. I fukked the shyt out of her over the span of a few months and later we broke things of........she took it well considering.:lolbron:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
How about marrying me just to smash, because im not about that sex before marriage life :mjlol:i politely declined though :whoa:
:ehh: i can respect that
but waiting until marriage is a mad gamble :lupe:
Drove 10 minutes
:myman:
:whoa: mines too gay
:manny: share anyway
i ain't one of these coli militants :mjlol:
Stayed up all night waiting for my breh to fall asleep to smash this girl. She said whoever could stay up longer can hit :shaq:

My man was knocked with his mouth open laying in the other bed while we were doing it. Threw her thong on his face too lol
:mjlol: i bet you was irrationally hating on breh like :stopitslime: go the fukk to sleep bruh
thong on the face though :bryan:
watch first 2 seasons of sex and the city. stalking their fb page to see what they are into to pretend like a give a fukk ....
i honestly thought i was the only one :lupe:
Took a class cause I knew she would be in it. Did this for the next 2 semesters as well, still holding on to The Dream.

Well...:martin:

I didn't even hit and she got engaged to some nikka who lived in another state.

sesame_spoofs_rebel_l.jpg
:snoop: I tried that. thankfully it was high school and not university :whew:
Before I knew any better I drove from NJ to Pittsburgh for some internet p*ssy. The drive took me 5 hours. When I got there the chic didn't look like the pics but she had ass. Long story short, the got a hotel room for the night got and invited the chic over. She got there , we drank etc. and we was kissing and dry humping in the bed then she told me she on her period. I eventually fukked her while she on her period and drove her back home but before we did that we had to drive to get her baby from the baby daddy's house.
:dwillhuh: damn
that's really doin the most
what's fukking a bytch on her period like :lupe:
i had that chance but was just thinking too much about how that's basically a corrupted file you gotta delete :troll:
This shyt was mad but I once tricked a chick into thinking I was going to marry her so that I could fukk. She was really strict into religion and said she was saving it for her husband. So I proposed and then managed to pursuade her that because we was getting married it was ok for us to fukk. I fukked the shyt out of her over the span of a few months and later we broke things of........she took it well considering.:lolbron:
:dead::dead::dead:
you proposed :krs:
blow that back out for months then break it off :dead:

cold mf:damn:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:dwillhuh: damn
that's really doin the most
what's fukking a bytch on her period like :lupe:
i had that chance but was just thinking too much about how that's basically a corrupted file you gotta delete :troll:
:manny: I recall we was both horny and the way I was dry humping I basically had the tip in and was shoving the tampon in further until she said fukk it and took the tampon out and I slid up in her. It felt real wet, the smell of iron was evident and after I nutted my dikk look like it had strawberry shake on it which was from the mixture of blood and semen.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I once cycled an entire hour in the cold to smash this thot :snoop: she didn't even have the damn heating on :snoop:
talking about summer tyres in this weather
bike%20riding%20in%20snow.jpg

49ef21f95968615b84dc67e9119bea2e.jpg

:snoop:

I also once considered hopping on a 3 hour flight to Thailand to meet someone I went to university with.
bk3ce0yik4qpusrfpzdl.gif

Could've smashed on a piff beach but the post nut clarity would've kicked in heavy.:whew:
regret-ron-burgundy.jpg

I did take a 4 hour train trip to a neighbouring city to smash this alcoholic pawg.. but she stank of vodka :scusthov:

What's some epic/outrageous/borderline mental shyt you've done in the name of thirst? :lupe::lupe:

:russ:@ the snow bunny smash/pass..
:ohhh:@the few hour away flight to thai to tie and smash some uni bird..
:sadcam:@the drunken master pawg ready for some golden harvesting..

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:manny: I recall we was both horny and the way I was dry humping I basically had the tip in and was shoving the tampon in further until she said fukk it and took the tampon out and I slid up in her. It felt real wet, the smell of iron was evident and after I nutted my dikk look like it had strawberry shake on it which was from the mixture of blood and semen.
:mjlol:

The first time I fukked a girl on her period when I was younger we were in the dark and she didn't tell me ::manny:

It felt different but still good so I was like fukk it :yeshrug:

Went to the bathroom to clean off my dikk and there was blood all over it

I almost had a heart attack :russ::deadrose:

Last edited: