What's the next bubble? (Dotcoms -> Homes -> Cryptos -> ?????)

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We didn't miss the crypto wave but, we weren't the early adopters (2009 to 2014).

What's the next space that has a good chance of being the next investment opportunity in upcoming years? :francis:

AR? VR? AI? Drones? Robotics? Genomics? BMI? Driverless cars? I'm not trying to be late next time. I got real regrets right now for not getting into cryptos in '15 instead of '17. I know right now while the whole world losing their mind over cryptos cacs are investing in the next scheme.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
We didn't miss the crypto wave but, we weren't the early adopters (2009 to 2014).

What's the next space that has a good chance of being the next investment opportunity in upcoming years? :francis:

AR? VR? AI? Drones? Robotics? Genomics? BMI? Driverless cars? I'm not trying to be late next time. I got real regrets right now for not getting into cryptos in '15 instead of '17. I know right now while the whole world losing their mind over cryptos cacs are investing in the next scheme.
What's AR and BMI?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't sleep on sex toys in e-commerce

You just gave me a GREAT idea!! :damn:

With all the stories we hear about Japanese women not getting sex from Japanese men and the men being too p*ssy maybe if someone tried the sex toy market in somewhere like japan it would generate alot of money

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But how can money be made off that?

I was looking into that....I don't know....that's kinda the purpose of this thread. Like what's next. The people who got in on Dot com stocks in the late 90s got hosed. But if you got in in 1992, 1993, 1994, you came out like a bandit. If you invested in the housing market between 2001 and 2006, you made a bag too. If you invested in cryptos between 2010 and 2016, you made a serious bag. So, i'm just trying to put together what might be next. As far as student loans are concerned, they're enforced by the US government and can't be charged off in bankruptcy so the bubble will never pop. But other industries will fall. With the weight of student loan debt, less people will be getting married, buying houses, cars, taking vacations. You could short all the industries affected by that. Home builder companies. Jewelry companies. Auto companies. Airlines. Hotels. Consumer spending in general will take a nose dive so alot of other retail companies will dip too. But, i'm not that convinced. I'm moreso trying to spot the next bubble early.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
But how can money be made off that?

How do I invest in student loans?
I think the only way might be too buy bonds from the government when people start to default on their loans en masse. The government will need to borrow to cover losses and issuing bonds is good they'd probably do it. This wouldn't be a quick ROI though since I think bonds are 5 years minimum.