What's the next bubble? (Dotcoms -> Homes -> Cryptos -> ?????)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As far as the thread goes, you could invest in art. That's a bubble that keeps going. But I'm not sure if you can afford to get in (not an insult to you, I DAMN SURE can't afford it).

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just gave me a GREAT idea!! :damn:

With all the stories we hear about Japanese women not getting sex from Japanese men and the men being too p*ssy maybe if someone tried the sex toy market in somewhere like japan it would generate alot of money

that is gonna happen in america & the west, might as well get into an emerging market instead

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
that is gonna happen in america & the west, might as well get into an emerging market instead
I think full sized dolls are only going to be a niche market. As vocal as dudes were in TLR a couple of weeks ago I'm sure most were just going along with the joke. It's only gotta be like 10 or 15 percent of guys who'd purchase one. Too expensive, too much stigma. A fleshlight or similar though, I think dudes would be more willing to purchase one of those. Problem is, Fleshlight seems to have the market on lock. Best bet is to try to invest with them or one of their business partners.

On the subject of dolls and stuff it might pay off to look into robotics and animatronics companies. The types of companies that are working on emerging technologies that are close to being mainstream. VR, AI, IoT, things like that.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
Crypto Currency is going to be adopted by big banks and these pyramid schemes will be worthless btw. Dont feel bad for missing out on the scam.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Augmented Reality could be a killer if you could corner the market... Google had the right idea with the glasses but there needs to be a better way... a faster processing unit to drive the information, a crisp and fast intuitive HUD, like iron man's starktech...

If someone can actually create this to use with either glasses or contacts IN REAL TIME with the same processing speed and data flow, they'd be rich...:banderas:

Pclarkrsa

Banned
Daps
I'm disagreeing with the sex robots/toys thing. The AR/VR thing is constantly in development, but over the years our fiction regarding the concept has made the actual reality of the concept seem lacking. From the Gameboy VR back in the day to the Google Glasses more recently, they were all dope for their time but they weren't really complete as far as the consumer was concerned. Once that gap between what IS and WHAT WE WANT IT TO BE is closed, EVERYBODY is going to be on that shyt, straight Ready Player One mode.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Augmented Reality could be a killer if you could corner the market... Google had the right idea with the glasses but there needs to be a better way... a faster processing unit to drive the information, a crisp and fast intuitive HUD, like iron man's starktech...

If someone can actually create this to use with either glasses or contacts IN REAL TIME with the same processing speed and data flow, they'd be rich...:banderas:

Smart contact lenses.... that’s gonna become big and they are not far off from it.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's probably already too late but I'd say real estate AGAIN :francis:
The last couple years been real hot in my region with a ton of new flippers trying their hand again like we learned no lessons from 2008
A lot of people who copped from 2009-2014 came up I think, it's hard to tell if we are at the tail end of another bubble or still in the middle.
It's a lot of people "selling shovels to gold miners" in my area which is usually a sign we're at the end of a bubble. I went to a real estate class that was being run by a big time developer in my city, guy has xx millions of property level. I peeped that the thing for him was giving hard money loans to ppl who finished the course. :ohhh:. ain't shyt free in life fam
I went out with my friends and I was telling them I looked into it because 'i saw random ppl flipping houses and if they can do it i can do it!!!!!!!!" ....right at that moment i realized it's probably another bubble

Last edited: